Hair Pulling

eenentwintigcm6cmdik

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Womans of LPSG!

I really like to pull womans hair during sex, it is not violent at all I think but some girls are finding it demeaning? My girlfriend likes it when i grab all her nice long hair in one hand so i can pull her head back in her neck without having pain. It all have been gone gentle, but she likes it when I am doing it pretty hard when she is on top or doggy style :cool:

What's your opinion on this one girls? Is it degrading, demeaning, humble?

Greets,
21cm6cmdik

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Humble? Fuck humble - there is no place for humble in my sex life, from either of us.

I like having my hair pulled during sex - but I don't find it degrading or demeaning. I see hair pulling along the same lines as ass grabbing or having my wrists held. It's all about passion - it's all about taking what you want during sex (as long as your partner likes it too, of course). I grab my man when we're fucking too - if he had long hair I might pull it - I certainly hold him by the hair when he has his head between my legs. It's a passion thing, not a submission / control thing - For me anyway.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
i'd like to, but it isn't really in my style of sex. i mean...i could, i mean--fuck it. i will. i just am a lot softer with sex. i dont like trashing a chick's ass to pieces from behind until her brains are fucked out and thats what I associate with hair-grabbing sometimes. I guess it could be soft...don't have to destroy a girls ass.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd like to, but it isn't really in my style of sex. i mean...i could, i mean--fuck it. i will. i just am a lot softer with sex. i dont like trashing a chick's ass to pieces from behind until her brains are fucked out and thats what I associate with hair-grabbing sometimes. I guess it could be soft...don't have to destroy a girls ass.

Dude, half the fun of sex for me is the rush I get - after 4play and getting her so wet she begs me for it - fucking a girl's brain out... That soft shit just doesn't do it for me.

I love to pull a girl's hair when it gets her hornier. Some girls can get off from very little other than having their hair pulled during sex. It's fuckin hot.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, half the fun of sex for me is the rush I get - after 4play and getting her so wet she begs me for it - fucking a girl's brain out... That soft shit just doesn't do it for me.

I love to pull a girl's hair when it gets her hornier. Some girls can get off from very little other than having their hair pulled during sex. It's fuckin hot.

Im not saying go soft, just I dont like to fuck girls brains out. I personally am into a cool tempo, but just slamming to fuck out of here til she might fall off the bed just aint all that fun to me if she is my girl.

Now if she is just a girl, and I have no connection, damn right Im going to go hard, soft, and every tempo that comes to mind during it because its just a girl. But if she is my girl, I'm going to go smooth, steady, up and down, stir it up, dance in it, and have fun. :)

Sweetangieoh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I dont find hair pulling demeaning or degrading. Love having my hair pulled by my partner and having my ass spanked!

I am with Cazz...love having my ass spanked and my hair pulled during sex one of the reasons doggy is my fav position!:rolleyes:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had an ex who loved to play in my hair while we had sex. Fun at first but afterward...not so much. Having my curls destroyed in the throws of passion was just not worth the time and money. To make matters worse, he got extra horny when it was just done.

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had an ex who loved to play in my hair while we had sex. Fun at first but afterward...not so much. Having my curls destroyed in the throws of passion was just not worth the time and money. To make matters worse, he got extra horny when it was just done.

AHAHAHA that blows. That shit aint cheap either!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice view from up there? :rolleyes:

Actually, my view is from the Neogene period, so it would be from DOWN there. Cavemen first appeared in the ensuing Quaternary period, and have insisted on surviving to this day.

Therefore, there must be something to this hair pulling thing.

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't dream of fucking up her extensions... :cool:

My hairdresser thanks you!

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depending on the kind of sex we're having, yeah, I like it. Sometimes I REALLY like it!!! :biggrin1:

Of course, there are plenty of times I could do without it. Just depends on the mood I guess.