Hair Removal and sexual comfort

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
Hi all,
Not sure if this post belongs under this heading but here it is anyway. I have for many years shaved my shaft and balls for cleanliness and sanitary reasons since I am bit hairy. Women have always seemed to like the the fact that I trimmed my pubic hair and have commented on the shaft looking good and smooth. The last 2 women I have slept with( both in relationships) have commented on the razor stubble toward the bottom of the shaft being a bit scratchy as they take me deeper, even though I shave it every day in the shower to keep from having stubble. One of them actually asked me to stop shaving and after the hair grew back she said it was more comfortable and didn't iritate her pussy so much. I can't stand to be that hairy down there as I think it allows for more body odor to stay around and they all seem to like it for oral MUCH better. Any ideas on a better way to keep my shaft and balls more hair free and keep it comfortable for a woman I am seeing but haven't had sex with yet?
I would love to input from you all on this subject and thank you in advance.
Thanks
CJ

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We have a product over here called Veet 4 Men, not sure what it would be called where you are ? anways its a hair removal cream that does'nt burn as i use it all the time. Gets a lottle bit closer than a razor. Or you could go and have it waxed that way it would be about once a fortnight or you could try it yourself.

Hope this helps,

Rosco

Hi all,
Not sure if this post belongs under this heading but here it is anyway. I have for many years shaved my shaft and balls for cleanliness and sanitary reasons since I am bit hairy. Women have always seemed to like the the fact that I trimmed my pubic hair and have commented on the shaft looking good and smooth. The last 2 women I have slept with( both in relationships) have commented on the razor stubble toward the bottom of the shaft being a bit scratchy as they take me deeper, even though I shave it every day in the shower to keep from having stubble. One of them actually asked me to stop shaving and after the hair grew back she said it was more comfortable and didn't iritate her pussy so much. I can't stand to be that hairy down there as I think it allows for more body odor to stay around and they all seem to like it for oral MUCH better. Any ideas on a better way to keep my shaft and balls more hair free and keep it comfortable for a woman I am seeing but haven't had sex with yet?
I would love to input from you all on this subject and thank you in advance.
Thanks
CJ

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No experience here, but could you pluck or wax just the hairs on the shaft? It might make it grow in softer.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
Well I am still going to be hairy Rugby but I just prefer that my shaft and balls are a little cleaner. So have the women I have been with. It doesn't hold the body odor in. Good advice so far. Anyone else???
CJ