Hair removal creams

Dont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nair for men works pretty well, but I don't like the feeling afterwards... It's very weird... Go with shaving.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried Nair for Men once, on my chest and arms. First of all, it smelled like crap. It was messy. Damn near burned my nipples off. And then, didn't really stay smooth noticeably longer than shaving. Now I stick to razor and shaving cream.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used Veet and really liked how smooth it got me. Now I get waxed once a month and it's even smoother. The Veet was good; no burning, no itching but only good for a few days.

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried Nair for Men once, on my chest and arms. First of all, it smelled like crap. It was messy. Damn near burned my nipples off. And then, didn't really stay smooth noticeably longer than shaving. Now I stick to razor and shaving cream.

oh shit. well maybe Veet is better. Or maybe your skin is too sensitive..

Mistik84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use/used Nair for Men (Body cream), (NEVER PUT IT ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS or sensitive parts like your nipples) lol Trust me !!!!!!!

However I did become smooth after I used it, Leave it on for 8 min and take off with a washcloth (rince the rest) ... It works a week or max two. I loved it. Nair® For Men

You'll get razor bumps and buttons down-under, but there is a liquid that helps stay smoother. I had the liquid as a tester (small bottle purple liquid)
(dont remember the name sorry)

But now I stick to shaving with face cream, quicker and less painful.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When necessary I use Nair for Men on my back. I also have used just plain Nair, seems like both work well--instructions are a bit different--so must be a slightly different formula. Now my store has just Nair for Men. I would shave anything I could reach with a razor--but I like my hair up front--just trim the pubes, I do shave the balls. The back is hard to shave by myself, so Nair it.

Oh and why do I shave the back? It is very hairy and I like to have my partner do fire play on it, also it shows the marks from flogging better when shaved!

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I use Veet in the spray can....works nicely and not irating to my skin....works in 5 minutes. Have shaved and waxed too and Veet beats shaving but waxing is the longest lasting and the most painful.