Hair vs bare - do women prefer a bald cock?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BrucieBig8, Nov 4, 2010.

1. BrucieBig8

BrucieBig8 New Member

Hi

I recently shaved my pubes for bit of a laugh since I like when women do the same, however, my current girl is less than impressed with new look. Does shaving my cock make me less manly?

Your thoughts please ladies.

Thanks

2. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my husband shaves and I love it! He's soft and smooth and rock hard all at the same time :tongue:
    The hair has always caused irritation during sex and I hate in my mouth when I blow him. Just wish I could talk him into getting waxed or lasered :biggrin1:

3. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

You are going to get a ton of replies on this one. I am anxious to see what the ladies have to say about it. I have always been hairy, but, the lady that I had been involved with the last couple years, likes smooth men. So, she actually completely shaved my body. I found that I like the feel and the look for me. Since her I have slept with 2 other women who really seemed to like it from the way they ran their hands, mouths and other parts over me.

A couple female friends have noticed there is no hair on my arms and legs and asked me about it. I explained and they have all three said, "are you going to let it grow back now since she is gone". It doesn't look right. Well, does it not look right in general or is it becasue they have known me for years and are not used to it.

So, it's a very valid question. In my opinion....if you like it, do it for you. If the person you are with likes/loves you for who you are it shouldn't be a problem. HOWEVER YMMV!!!!

In my case, I'm not with anyone right now, so whoever I hook up with will be the one making a decision. Hopefully, we will have connected well enough that hair will not be an issue.

4. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

Like your attitude....Hope there are lots of women out there like you!!!

5. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Since my husband is a direct descendant of Cro-Magnon man, shaving just one part of his body looks sort of ridiculous. Yes, we experimented once, both of us. I looked like I was 11 years old again, and he looked like he had a flashlight shining on his crotch.

He definitely didn't look 11 himself. If anything it laid bare his real size. I seriously did not realize how big his scrotum really was!!! Just not something I'm conscious of all the time.

Of course, we're both trimmers now, but I'm not into the bare look at all.

6. notsoshabby

notsoshabby Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend loves it completely shaven. Once I did it she won't let me stop. I now like it too.

7. D_Geraldine Giblets

D_Geraldine Giblets New Member

I prefer trimmed and maintained to completely shaved, especially if the penis in question is on the smaller side. Shave it completely and you risk looking like a child; too much bush and a small penis can end up looking even smaller.

YMMV, of course.

8. D_Tanya_Hardon

D_Tanya_Hardon New Member

I think no matter how big the dick is, being pube-free makes a man look like a child and I find it *very* unattractive. I like when the hair on the mons is trimmed, the hair at the base of the cock is shaved, and the balls are as close to hairless as possible. Furthermore, chest hair is pretty much a requirement for the men I date. I think it's very manly. A smooth chest on a man just reminds me of the teenage boys I slept with in high school. NOT what I'm looking for now.

9. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Such timing...
    This evening on the way home from work, I was listening to the Derek and Romaine Show on OutQ Radio on XM and they were interviewing some of the women who were going to be in the upcoming December issue of Penthouse magazine. All of the women said they didn't want their men to shave. They said they liked their guys to be in a more natural state and that being hairless was too "soft and smooth" for a man. One said that if they wanted to sleep with someone who was "soft and smooth" down there, they'd have sex with a woman.

10. bi_todd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm gonna love following this thread. I've tried shaving but it looks ridiculous - like a plucked chicken. Even if some guys might look good completely bare, there are other guys (like me) who are always gonna look better with hair.

11. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    yeah, depends on the person I'm sure... I prefer, and my wife prefers me trimmed down there... I'm not very hairy on the rest of my body, but unfortunately I'm very hairy below.. and I hate it because I actually grow hair on my shaft.. it looks gross to me and the hairs get caught everywhere... so I shave... looks better, feels better.. but that's just me and mine...

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I love it totally bare! No hair for me!

I don't care how it looks! It feels absolutely amazing. I'm never going back!

First of all, the man looks like a Greek God, so no, lack of hair doesn't make him look like a child.

Secondly, even if I thought that he looked better with hair, I have sex because of how great it feels, not because of how his cock looks and nothing beats the feeling of bare skin on bare skin down there.

We tried trimming first, and I hated it. I prefer all natural over trimmed hair. The sensation difference on my lady parts was awful when he just kept it trimmed. Like rug burn on my lady bits. No thank you.

Oh, and leaving a little patch of hair above the cock? Ouchie-ouch on my clit!

TheBF really wanted me to shave all of mine off and he offered to do the same, for fairness. It was a brilliant move on his part. I was so pleased by his willingness to go bare too that I said yes.

Wow, what a difference! The first time we had sex together while we were both bare had me hooked! I had no idea how many nerves were hiding underneath all that hair or how wonderful my lady parts would feel against his bare skin instead of his hair. It was like my erogenous zone had grown twofold.

Now, I'm the one who insists on keeping it bare down below, for both of us. :lmao:

(BTW, we now prefer removing hair by epilating or waxing instead of shaving. When the hair grows back in it's really soft and not like beard stubble. It feels nicer than trimmed pubes when it grows back in, too, so I don't avoid having sex with him because of the discomfort caused by pubic stubble.)

#12 petite, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  13. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't agree more!!

14. zaragoza

Gold Member

I like bald or a little patch.

15. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did it once for my girlfriend and she hated it.

16. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I shave/ keep in very short, I'm not a hairy kinda guy body wise neither. Plus I like to show my body, I don't want it covered in hair.

Everyone is different and you'll never get a clear answer. Go with what you prefer.

17. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Petite, this has been my experience as well. I shave my pubes completely for the smooth bald look and feel. All of my partners have said they like sucking on my cock so much better now that I'm smooth and they don't have to pick out hairs from their teeth. And I feel like I'm getting a better blowjob as well because the hair doesn't get in the way. I just feel her tongue and lips slurping all over my bare balls and cock.

And you're right, when we're fucking, especially in the missionary position, nothing beats the feel of our pubes rubbing against each other. She doesn't get irritated and is able to relax and get better orgasms.

18. Finker

Finker New Member

I always try to keep my balls as hair free as possible. As for my cock, I try to keep it trim but not totally bare. I've got a hairy chest but no hair on my back or neck (thankfully) I have yet to be with a girl that didn't go crazy on my chest hair.

19. misteraverage

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All summer long I shaved completly bare it felt so good, but as people may have said it takes a lot of maintenance to keep that just shaven feeling so now the weather is getting colder its shaved balls and shaft and a short trim for the rest

20. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I prefer it trimmed. I don't like a bushy mess on a guy. Please trim the hedges back. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted