Haircolor....Do you have a preference?

Haircolor - What turns you on?

• Total voters

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Let's just say everything else is equal....

Do you find yourself attracted to a blonde, brunette, auburn, or other?

I was having this discussion last night with my husband and he had specifically strong thoughts on his preference.

Just wondering about the thoughts of others....

(No, not gonna use the information against / for anyone.... :tongue: )

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I didn't read first! LOL! I thought it was my haircolor. Doh. But you don't have sexy auburn brown hard to describe hair on there, and that would be my hubby.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I'm a blonde and I have had more fun than most of the people I know; but in terms of others... I have known and had fun with people with all types of hair color. Is was not in your poll but I don't particularly care for those who choose, purple, green, orange or blue, pink etc.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm uncommonly attracted to redheaded women. Both for the look and the fiery temperament. My two longest term relationships were with redheads and even managed to stay with the one for 18 years.

I don't care for red hair on men though. I find dark haired men generally more attractive.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are both grey now. Her grey is darker than mine... mine is more silver. When she colored her hair she was a dark red... I am not sure what to call it. But she styles her hair beautifully and I love it. She really likes it when I run a brush through it.

So I vote grey!.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always hated going grey - it seemed like a sign of ageing or maturing!!! - then the other day some kind young thing - said to me - I just love your hair !!!! - do you really I replied - yeah - its hot and sexy!!!!! Ahahahahahahaha - so I finally thought to myself - well maybe being grey can be a good thing after all!!!!!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like that light brown and when the light hits it, you can see lil natural highlights in it. And thta goes for lots of body hair on a guy. And that lil fuzzy hair on women. Definitely hot!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Does anyone like dark hair ? :) Didnt see that included in the poll... Mine is very dark brown, almost black. I am attracted to lighter hair, opposites do attract :)

you'd be considered a brunette.... but you are right.... I left out "jet black" :pat: But I DID think of it while I was putting this together...

That's what I get for multi-tasking (or trying to) while putting a poll together... got side-tracked a couple of times.... :sad6: and I don't think I can add it now :redface:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.... I left out "jet black" :pat: But I DID think of it while I was putting this together...

That's what I get for multi-tasking (or trying to) while putting a poll together... got side-tracked a couple of times.... :sad6: and I don't think I can add it now :redface:

Fixed it for you!