Haircut?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, I was just looking at my picture and thinking that maybe a trim would be a good idea. So a general question ; how much pubic hair do you like do you like on a man do you prefer the natural bushy look or maybe lightly trimmed or heavily trimmed or nearly bald or maybe you like the bald look/ feel and why?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it natural. I don't mind trimmed, but natural is my preference.

I hate shaved.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All preferences so far expressed have been for unshaved. I can understand that when you are talking about the area of the groin surrounding the package, but even on the shaft and balls?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hair doesn't grow on the shaft except near the very bottom, does it?

But anyways, yes. I don't like any of it shaved. Hair has a nice texture when you run your fingers through it, and visually I think it looks nicer.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on the guy's "hariness" factor and his or her partners preference. Some have hairs that grow up 3/4 of the shaft. Albeit they aren't as numerous. Bottom line...do whatever feels best. I am completely shaved with a "strip." My wife LOVES it and sometimes we shave each other. She (and I) both love oral without the hair...and hey, she's the one sucking so if she wants it smooth, she gets it smooth!

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Ciao!

Hair doesn't grow on the shaft except near the very bottom, does it?

But anyways, yes. I don't like any of it shaved. Hair has a nice texture when you run your fingers through it, and visually I think it looks nicer.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for your reply I think that I will stick with the trimmed look as modeled in my pic here (not the prettiest of pics im afraid). I dont think that the shaved look would suit me and the bushy look will cover up my bits too much:rolleyes:

Attachments