haircuts....

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
It's a similar fear that has stopped me from getting mine cut despite it having needed it recently, if only for a touch of maintenance. My present location is mostly populated by hairdressers who are more useful with clippers than with scissors and probably wouldn't know how to approach my own at this point. The few who I suspect would be trustworthy enough have experience solely with long hair on females and even if I do dare let them at mine, I doubt I could afford it. So it grows, and gets messy. :frown1:

Donating hair is an awesome thing and kudos to all who have done. One of the many reasons I've grown mine long is just in case someone close to me should ever need it, rather than to a random charity, but either way I find it a touching and underrated gesture.

length of my hair which was just about to my waste
Hot.
That would put my hair length midway between my shoulder blades
Hot.
I now have hair up to my shoulders
Hot.

You know...I was a licensed hair dresser in the state of Ga for over 30 yrs...and only once did I ever hear, someone say I did a less that perfect job...Once. It's not that hard to do. Really!
Would you consider helping with mine, if I were close? Genuine offer, even if the circumstances are unlikely.

I'm just pouty
Also hot.

i actually enjoyed getting it all whacked off
Also hot.

My big gripe is that it's 4 inches shorter than agreed upon
If I read the first post correctly, she convinced you for 10 inches but took 14? Not surprised if men have lied to her about similar things in the past. :tongue:

I'm happy it's ponytail length
Also also hot.

Ms. Molotov's pigtails or Ms. Dragon's avatar?

or, likes meself, both?
You know the answer to that. This thread is like a buffet of things that make me dribble down my thigh in anticipation.

You just come on down/up/over here and let me and my new dooo do you!:tongue: Then you can catch up with your breath. :wink:
Done and done. Will do. And do again. :biggrin1:

I would pay genuine, serious money to watch the previous four posters shampoo each other in a large bathtub. Not a joke, not sarcastic, not exaggerating. I want. Am greedy!

Also also also: face pics in my gallery for a shoooort time. :cool:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you consider helping with mine, if I were close? Genuine offer, even if the circumstances are unlikely.

Also also also: face pics in my gallery for a shoooort time. :cool:

You are too charming and too gorgeous and no matter what you say, you always contribute to my threads. You are most welcome to come get your hair cut anytime you want. You can have the "full" treatment.:flirt:

Other than a trim...I don't think you need anything done, you look perfect just as you are.:wink:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You are too charming and too gorgeous and no matter what you say, you always contribute to my threads. You are most welcome to come get your hair cut anytime you want. You can have the "full" treatment.:flirt:

Other than a trim...I don't think you need anything done, you look perfect just as you are.:wink:

Charming, yes. :cool:
Gorgeous, nope. :tongue:

Does a full treatment include mani/pedi? :biggrin1:

Not to hijack your thread, but is there a style you think would suit me? I stick to a ponytail for convenience most of the time, as it doesn't have any special cut to suit its length.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
<- Sports a bobcut because I haaaaaate having long hair.

A good haircut is assured if you bring own pair of scissors to the salon and make stabby-stabby motions so they know what's coming if they trim you wrong.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Charming, yes. :cool:
Gorgeous, nope. :tongue:

Does a full treatment include mani/pedi? :biggrin1:

Not to hijack your thread, but is there a style you think would suit me? I stick to a ponytail for convenience most of the time, as it doesn't have any special cut to suit its length.

If it were me, I'd just go with a trim to give it shape (I actually like the way you hair looks on you now). Some layers(not much) would look nice and would give you a little bit of fullness and it would still be long enough to pony. And yes...I'd even give you a mani/pedi...

Before I got done with you, you'd be all "muffin stop already"...or some such thing... anyway, you be begging me to stop. :wink:

Regardless of what you think...you are drop dead gorgeous...all the ladies agree with me.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got lots of very thick, curly hair (3B), and it's impossible to get a good haircut for curls. I've ended up with a vaguely mullety thing and the curly version of the 'Rachael from Friends' the last two times I've been to the chop shop. Everyone's so obsessed with straightening these days (as well as living in a primarily Caucasian country), that hairdressers have no idea how to work with texture and curl.

One of the most liberating periods I had was six months of shaving my head. I probably would have kept it up longer, but I couldn't find a 1" comb for my clippers.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've had only two good haircuts in my lifetime!!! And both were in Atlanta, but at two different salons (Muffin, maybe one was you!!!!). Hubby says I'm ultra picky and when I tell him I got a haircut, because he never notices, he says "So, you hate it, huh?" And I usually do.

He's not a hair expert by any stretch. He has beautiful almost-auburn hair very thick and grows like a weed. So he shaves it. He shaves it on a whim! Drives me crazy! Oh, I love his shaved head, don't get me wrong, but what would drive somebody to do it just to do it? I mean, he's late 40s with a full head, no thinning, not even a creeping edge. I think he just gets bored.

Well, I get bored with mine, too, but I go have it trimmed. I hyperventilate when they take two inches off - I think I'd go into apoplectic shock if someone even threatened to shave me!!!

Never did Locks of Love, but thought about it. Hair is much shorter than a few years, but I've never had that much removed before.

A woman can be bald for all I give a douse. But my vintage is far beyond appeal :)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I get bored with mine, too, but I go have it trimmed. I hyperventilate when they take two inches off - I think I'd go into apoplectic shock if someone even threatened to shave me!!!

Never did Locks of Love, but thought about it. Hair is much shorter than a few years, but I've never had that much removed before.

I wish you could have seen her face....she had just gotten the second "snip" of that ponytail (about half of my hair) and I go...AHhhhhh!!!! It was priceless...she was terrified...I was laughing my ass off...