• No but....

Votes: 75 29.4%

• Total voters

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone ever brushed up against your hairdresser/barber's bulge/package while sitting in the chair?... was it intentional or accidental?... did he notice/react?...or was it he who leaned into you? did it lead to anything?

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college a roommate of mine was buzzing my hair and we were both shirtless. He had to get closer to me to do some of the finer detail areas and when he did his hairy torso slid up my arm a couple of times, no bulge though but I was still super turned on.

Trimmah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I,too am a hairdresser ( retired) and cannot tell you how many times a client hand ended up against my bulge especially in the sixties when everything we wore was skin tight. There were almost as many men as women and I always resented the men because they were hidden under the cutting cloth whereas I was there for all to see with my growing hard on

jessedan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go to a place where a decent looking Italian guy with an ever-present bulge would brush up against my arm or shoulder while cutting my hair, and I never minded one bit. He was married and was most certainly straight, and I really don't think he ever really noticed, but I sure did and always gave a nice tip lol!

laburdsahh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently went for a haircut from a new barbershop. I had to wait quite awhile because the place was packed. Finally my named was called. As soon as I sat down, the barber adjusted the seat to a height where the armrest perfectly aligned with his dick. I put my arms up on rests with my hands grasping the ends. As he began cutting my hair, he starting leaning into me little by little so that his soft cock would press against my arms. I didn't budge. If anything, I pressed my arms out to increase the potential for contact. Then, as he alternated between my left and right side, he began slowly sliding himself along the edge of the armrests pretending to reach for better angles to cut my hair. I could feel him getting bigger and harder. This went on for some time, and all the while we maintained nice, casual conversation. As we shot the shit, I noticed that his rubbing was getting more and more brazen and his dick, closer and closer to my hands. Finally he began pressing his boner on my knuckles. I wanted to grab it so bad. Sadly, I could tell that the haircut was coming to an end, and I had to remove my arms from the rests to allow my dick to deflate before the cape came off. Definitely a repeat customer, though.

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've very rarely had a male stylist, and on the occasions that I did, their bulge was the furthest thing from my mind :p

I've had some attractive female stylists, but never did anything more than glance casually at them. I did have one give me a shoulder massage for a few minutes after cutting my hair, but that's the extent of anything.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering if anyone ever brushed up against your hairdresser/barber's bulge/package while sitting in the chair?... was it intentional or accidental?... did he notice/react?...or was it he who leaned into you? did it lead to anything?

unprofessional

Reactions: deleted3155011

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friends Dad was a barber and he would rub on my arm when he cut my hair. As a young man, I was to stupid to know what he was doing and what he wanted. If it had just happened once I would say it was accidental but it was every tine he cut my hair.

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friends Dad was a barber and he would rub on my arm when he cut my hair. As a young man, I was to stupid to know what he was doing and what he wanted. If it had just happened once I would say it was accidental but it was every tine he cut my hair.

Is the barber pole outside shaped like a penis at these places? Or is this kind of stuff happening at Great Clips?

I'd honestly never heard of this before, and seems wierd that so many would have stories about male barbers/stylists rubbing on them (or vice versa).

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is the barber pole outside shaped like a penis at these places? Or is this kind of stuff happening at Great Clips?

I'd honestly never heard of this before, and seems wierd that so many would have stories about male barbers/stylists rubbing on them (or vice versa).

This is something gay guys talk about a lot. It probably happens if the barber thinks you are gay and can make a bit more money from you that way. I know my favorite barber was one whose balls I felt on my arm more than once.