Hairdresser bulge contact

Caught barbershop

• Yes link

Votes: 180 70.6%
  • No but....

Votes: 75 29.4%

• Total voters

My barber was at the same shop for a long time, he was gone for a month over the holidays, then told me he had hernia surgery, which would keep him out for a month, i chatted with him in spanish a bit, and then went to the shop where someone else was working in his chair, the other barber then told me that he was opening a new place... it's like i was ghosted... i'm so bummed lol

Reactions: deleted1146804

my barber is about 5'10", and other barbers of that height seem to raise the chair so it doesn't happen, he moves around back and forth a lot and it's hot... he also pins my hand just under his meat, where it rests on the armrest, when he is facing me, i dont know him well enough to grab or act stupid... yet
i have his number and have texted him a few times, but i doubt he's gay or anything... but he must know i'm enjoying myself and doesn't care
We must have the same barber lmao! Just kidding. My Barber does the same thing and
I always think he's not aware of it. His dick is thick, firm dont know Bro. Cant tell if he's hard or just thick. I always wonder if he knows my hand is there. And it is perfectly lined to where his dick is. We do text back and forth about sports and shit but never made the move. I enjoy my sessions though Hahaha

We must have the same barber lmao! Just kidding. My Barber does the same thing and
I always think he's not aware of it. His dick is thick, firm dont know Bro. Cant tell if he's hard or just thick. I always wonder if he knows my hand is there. And it is perfectly lined to where his dick is. We do text back and forth about sports and shit but never made the move. I enjoy my sessions though Hahaha
going today, will have to come home and jerk off soon lol

Reactions: Ben1877

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Barbers know exactly what they are doing, I believe he is cock teasing you. I've seen it before. Book the last appointment of the day, once the shop empties of people.......

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if anyone ever brushed up against your hairdresser/barber's bulge/package while sitting in the chair?... was it intentional or accidental?... did he notice/react?...or was it he who leaned into you? did it lead to anything?
I knew a hairdresser who did this in purpose. Once is an accident. 20 times is careless

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hummm ..... I am a stylist myself my view point on this is slightly different then those in this thread. It would be extremely difficult for my crotch to touch a client. There are certain positions that a stylist must be in when doing hair. Being close enough for my crotch to actually touch them is not one of them. If a person is getting crotch contact from a Stylist or Barber it is being done on purpose. To those where this is happen... :yum
It's on purpose. I have had Male hairdressers do this, my current hairdresser is a small built woman. She never presses herself up against my arm.

mporter2121

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Such a turn on for me...I’ve experienced some bulge contact at the barber recently. The shop I go to has 3 barbers and I usually get whoever is open. 2 of them stand far enough away that there’s no contact, but one tends to press his bulge right up against my hand when I rest it on the arm. The first time was quick, but I swear each time he lingers a little longer and presses it up against me a little harder.

Barbers know exactly what they are doing, I believe he is cock teasing you. I've seen it before. Book the last appointment of the day, once the shop empties of people.......
But he acts like he's not aware of anything... I dont know how to read that.

Reactions: chasinglight

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a bulge story but I n college, there was a townie hot female stylist with a huge rack. She made it a point to dangle them over our faces as she washed our hair. Instant boner every time. If I only had had the courage to “accidentally” jiggle my face between them. Wanted to fuck her so bad. Needless to say I scheduled haircuts frequently.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a bulge story but I n college, there was a townie hot female stylist with a huge rack. She made it a point to dangle them over our faces as she washed our hair. Instant boner every time. If I only had had the courage to “accidentally” jiggle my face between them. Wanted to fuck her so bad. Needless to say I scheduled haircuts frequently.

Maybe you should have tipped her more $$ and she would have helped you with that? I know when I was single waitresses did many things for outrageous tips. I married a waitress.