• Total voters

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
happened three of four times with one of my barbers. He was younger and firm and deliberate when pressing is cock against me. I just smiled, but he never brought up anything, maybe hoping I would?? Anyway, it was hot and I enjoyed it. There was always other around so I never felt comfortable enough to talk to him about it. Now, I wished I had.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You guys do know there are barbers who cut hair in the nude…. I go to one every now and then…a big muscular black guy… I feel on his ass while he cuts my hair… If u like to suck dick, he will put it in your face and let u suck ( a big fuckin dick)… for extra he has a guy that sucks your dick while getting cut…It’s hard to concentrate while being shaved with a razor while receiving great head…It’s well worth the extra money…

CuriousDad123

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a hairstylist and this happens a lot. Usually my clients are women but I’ve had men in my chair rub against my cock by mistake. I’ve gotten hard a few times while doing their hair. I’ve always thought about letting my dick hang out of my pants under my apron so the client can reach under and stroke and rub it.
I need my hair done;)

Ares7784

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys I’m going to the barber today, he is a tall dark hair and bearded late twenties handsome guy. So do I just leave my arm resting on the chair or do I have to do anything special to make a contact? How is this going? Thanks

Eshebo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Guys I’m going to the barber today, he is a tall dark hair and bearded late twenties handsome guy. So do I just leave my arm resting on the chair or do I have to do anything special to make a contact? How is this going? Thanks
Leave your arm on the armrest, if you feel uncomfortable, move it away. If he feels uncomfortable he will make sure you know.

Reactions: tallrandy

Ares7784

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Leave your arm on the armrest, if you feel uncomfortable, move it away. If he feels uncomfortable he will make sure you know.
Thanks man,
Just got back from the barbershop and I have to say it was a very good experience….
My first time there and when he was starting my hair he kept distance between us and slowly slowly got closer and closer when he was doing my beard he was resting on may arm and hand… I didn’t feel any boner but definitely I felt something…. Even when he was switching sides he was doing the same… I’m 90% sure he is straight as I seen a wedding ring on his finger but for the first time I was impressed….
I’m sure I will be back again maybe next time more to come….

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do anything. Leave that man alone

D

deleted808122

There's a barbershop in the DC area I've been to a couple of times owned by a guy with an aging football-player build. Beefy toned body, chocolate brown & veiny shaved head, deep voice & piercing eyes, and a visible pouch under his pants. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but there have been a couple of bulge to arm contacts with some duration.

Another "salon" in NoVa is staffed by three guys from Eastern Europe who wear painted on jeans and one either stuffs or is huge. No contact, but I'm certain they get plenty of repeat business from those who are hoping for it. Too pricey for the "service", IMO.

Laurentfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My Syrian (married with a kid) barber always brushes his bulge against my hand when I have it on the armrest if the chair. I usually give the bulge a stroke but he’s never hard and doesn’t flinch when I do. He knows what he’s doing I’m sure. Glasgow area if a one is around
I’d love the details too dude

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it happened with one hot young barber (at the rideau center when it was across from the goodlife - for anyone in ottawa) - i thought it was by accident and i kept going to him regularly - it would be afterwork and quiet and it kept getting more obvious - at first i would have my hand resting or the armrest under the sheet then i started putting my hand out of the sheet and he would ALWAYS push his crotch onto it and one time my finger got caught in his zipper
sadly the barber shop changed locations and i never saw corey again
Where is the new location?

Davidpmac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Syrian (married with a kid) barber always brushes his bulge against my hand when I have it on the armrest if the chair. I usually give the bulge a stroke but he’s never hard and doesn’t flinch when I do. He knows what he’s doing I’m sure. Glasgow area if a one is around
Ha which barber is this?

Reactions: EyesOnBulges

knewofit

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The furthest it ever got was when he pulled his dick out through his pants fly (he was still wearing the apron so it hid his erection from everyone else as long as he was standing close to me/the chair) when no one was looking he pulled his apron to the side and showed me this throbbing hard cock. It was just a quick glance, I really wanted to take it in my mouth but it was too risky with everyone around. One day I went and he no longer worked there. We had maybe 6+ encounters. I always think of him when I get my haircut.

wish he was still around. in the same city and need a cut

D

deleted645178

I’m a barber working in the West Midlands UK and I have a fantasy I’d like to try with a big cock guy.
Message me for more info? Must be local as I wanna try it out in real life!
Wish I was in West Midlands

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With the pandemic Delta variant going crazy all over, I have a buddy with some haircutting skills come over to cut my hair.. We sometimes lift together, although been avoid the gym lately. So we often do a workout routine in my garage gym, and have the haircut after that. By that time, we've stripped down, hot and sweaty, with me sitting bareassed on a bar stool. Body part contact is mandatory, with him leaning in on my thighs and sticking his armpits in my face frequently. Probably the best part is hitting the shower together to clean off. Don't know how I can ever go back to a regular barber shop now.