Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had this guy in a new town. I was there with my wife on one of the weekends as she was appearing in some exams. To kill the time, I went to a salon nearby and while he was giving me haircut, we chatted. I told him that I was there for that day only. It was summer afternoon with no other customer. The guy started subbing his bulge against my fingers which were on the arm rest of chair. I grabbed that. It was awesome feeling.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My old barber was always resting his bulge on my forearm. It used to drive me wild thinking about it but had to be careful not to get an erection in the chair. Of course it wasn't intentional because he was very straight and married but that didn't stop me from wishing. I could definitely tell that it was big and meaty.

whyme75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dublin, Ireland - really hot Romanian guy used to cut my hair. The barber shop was always empty so he was able to take his time - he would grind his bulge against my arms...claimed to be straight but I reckon he was at least bi. He moved back to Romania so never got to take it any further - still get a hard on thinking about his bulge!

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quickly learned It’s best to keep all hands and arms inside the barber chair.
It’s always awkward because it’s happening in-front of other guys waiting to get a haircut. Usually during the “edge-up” part of the haircut, he’d lean in an accidentally pin my arm against the arm rest, and you couldn’t just pull it free...and cause an awkward scene or worse potentially mess up your edge-up. You basically had to sit there and ride it out until he shifted his weight a bit or finished your edge-up. It’s funny in those moments, the only thing you concentrate on is the pressure, like he’s gotta know that his dick is basically sitting on my arm. But his bulge was alway so solid, like it was dense/heavy...like he was smuggling a big orange. I always imagined, he’s got to be wearing briefs and just really packing it all in there. Ha.

TomSalihNYC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best friends Dad was my barber. He was always rubbing against hand or forearm when he cut my hair. There's no way a man don't know he has his cock against you. If you can feel it he can feel it.
That’s so hot, did you ever have any hot interactions with your friends dad outside of the barbershop?

I had a Dominican barber up in Harlem when I was at City College, He had a nice big fat cock, and he rubbed it on me like crazy, after he found out I was gay he would tease and play, but still rubbed it and let me grab it.... he became a super at a building in washington heights and had me come over there to get a haircut, where i finally blew him... was so hot... i still jerk off and think about it... 8 inch uncut fat cock.... his wife came walking in 20 minutes later (weird)
After he moved, which sucked, I realized that I now have sort of a fetish, and luckily I found another barber who not only does a great job, but rubs his cock on me happily... and I tip him well.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had a barber do it ( which would be hot if it happened) but I had a Dental Surgeon do it to me a few times during a procedure. Took my mind off the wt extractions, that's for sure. His bulge got progressively firmer each time it was pushed into my shoulder/arm. Huge turn on + he was so adorable. Woof.