Hairfall situation ...

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 22, and have been having a hairfall problem for sometime [about a year or two I guess ] but I never took it seriously until a few months ago I've started noticing that there the 're-growth' has slowed down and my forehead has started to look a hell lot bigger .... :frown1:

The doc gave me minoxidil, but it's really not stopping the hairfall ... I've been using for about six months

I was thinking about some 'herbal-remedies', does anyone have any idea what to do about it .... :confused:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you take men's multivitamins?

there are alot medicine that will make your hair fall out.

Last edited:

I know what to do about it, you either wait for scientists to come up with a solution to balding (which will come in about 5-10 years as they say),

or

just accept it and stop worrying about it. Balding is I would say 100% genetic and there's next to nothing you can do about it if your genes say so. (except for wigs and stuff like that of course)

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know what to do about it, you either wait for scientists to come up with a solution to balding (which will come in about 5-10 years as they say),

or

just accept it and stop worrying about it. Balding is I would say 100% genetic and there's next to nothing you can do about it if your genes say so. (except for wigs and stuff like that of course)

Genetic ?? You mean it is hereditary ??

S

superbot

I am 22, and have been having a hairfall problem for sometime [about a year or two I guess ] but I never took it seriously until a few months ago I've started noticing that there the 're-growth' has slowed down and my forehead has started to look a hell lot bigger .... :frown1:

The doc gave me minoxidil, but it's really not stopping the hairfall ... I've been using for about six months

I was thinking about some 'herbal-remedies', does anyone have any idea what to do about it .... :confused:
Believe me there isn't anything you can do to stop male pattern baldness.It effects different people in different ways.I started to lose mine at a similar age and it doesn't bother me one iota.
It's not an illness or disease so don't look at it as such,just remain confident and people will find your thinning hair irrelevant.You could have a lot worse things happen to you in life,.....BELIEVE ME!!!

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep. Just gotta accept it. It sucks. It's really strong on both sides of my family, so my mom actually gave me permission as a teenager to grow my hair as long as I want, just keep it clean and styled, etc. Now, I'm 35 and have a singificant bald spot.....

FWIW, it is hereditary/genetic. From what is understood about it, it comes from the mother's side of the family. So, if your maternal grandfather is bald, chances are, you will be bald.

Sorry to hear it bud, altho - as people have said buzz it off with clippers and it should look cool.
Diff problem here - started greying at 21.

It runs in my family and I just accepted it. My solution a #2 on my clippers no more worries.
This. Not always easy to accept since there's not much choice in the matter - but best solution, prolly.

FWIW, it is hereditary/genetic. From what is understood about it, it comes from the mother's side of the family. So, if your maternal grandfather is bald, chances are, you will be bald.
Not always - my bro started balding early and it's from my Dad's side of the family.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some hair loss can be from stress. Massage your head before you sleep. Also, try shaving your head entirely and letting it grow back in its own pattern. Make friends with your head.

S

superbot

Sorry to hear it bud, altho - as people have said buzz it off with clippers and it should look cool.
Diff problem here - started greying at 21.

This. Not always easy to accept since there's not much choice in the matter - but best solution, prolly.

Not always - my bro started balding early and it's from my Dad's side of the family.
Actually,MPB runs down the female line!!