Hairier Body As I Age?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Austin Blue, Jul 11, 2008.

1. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Ok this is weird - I tried to research this on the internet and couldn't find anything.

My chest and my 'treasure trail' seem to be growing more hair, especially in the past year. I've never heard of this! I am out of puberty - is this normal?

Should I ask my doctor? I think it's really weird!

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Yes it's normal. You may turn out to be one of the ones that sprouts shoulder and back hair too.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah....I think men keep growing hair all over for some cruel reason or another. My chest hair keeps getting thicker and longer, I have new patches of shoulder and back hair....its really annoying. For so many years teachers and parents told me that when you hit 18-20 years old, you would have the body and body features (hair, cock size, so forth) you would have for the rest of your life, and that there would be no more growing. Now, at age 25, as stated above, I find new plots of hair growing on almost a monthly basis. Oh well.... lol

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

mannnnnnn when you hit late 40s, you'll have to be dipped in vats of hair remover just to find your behind.

5. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Ugggh - if I ever get a hairy back and ass I'm going to wax!

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Why? You grew it. Some peeps would find it hot. You just have to find them.

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Wahhhh! Fuck fuck fuck fuck.....Though I must admit, I'm starting to like the look of a hairy ass lol. They thing that I do have going for me is that my pubes and chest hair are medium blonde.....and with the exception of my shoulder hair (which is more like my hair on my head....dark blonde to brown), you have to get kinda close up to see my body hair.

8. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I am 52, never hairy, you guys wanna send some my way?
    LOL

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

You get what you get when you get it. You just have to learn to be happy being yourself. If you have areas to work on, do it. On the Good Ship Lollipop.........

10. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, I am working on being happy as we speak

11. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

Its all in the gene pool man...i started to sprout furr on my chest and ass at about 30. I have some buddies that were hairy at 13.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

..... and we do so appreciate those distributions. :wink:

13. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

Just wait! There's more fun ahead. You start growing hair in places you never think of: in your ears, the nostril hairs start sticking out, the eyebrows start getting really bushy, and more. Get one of those nose hair trimmers for sure.

14. PBGem

PBGem New Member

I had a hairy chest at 15. At 21 or 22, lower back hair. At 28-29, shoulders and now at 32, the whole thing is now creeping up my throat. Same happened to my dad as he got older.

15. AG08

Gold Member

The same thing happened to me. The older I got, the more body hair I got (and less hair where I want it - on my head!). I've tried shaving, but it's too much of a hassle and I break out. I've learned to accept it and even like it to a certain extent. I just wish I didn't have it on my back, shoulders, and upper arms.

16. erratic

Gold Member

I agree with Bitalian Bro. It's all genetic. Don't bother fighting it. The only one who will freak out over it is you. And shallow people you shouldn't be with anyway. (Which is not to say you're shallow or that you shouldn't be with you.)

17. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

As far back as the 6th grade, I was teased about being a blonde ape. Back then, there was thick long hair on my arms and legs. Until my late 20s there was only fuzz on my chest, back and butt. Then the long thick hair began sprouting on my chest.

In my late 30s early 40s, the abs, back and butt sprouted the thick long hair. In my late 40s, came the ear and nose hair that Golfbuddy was talking about.

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i'm 56 and have gotten hairer as I got older, but i think it hasn't changed too much in the last year or so. I noticed my back got harrier, more nose hair, eyebrows got thicker and coarser, and my ears got furrier too!!!. all of this occurring while the balding process that started in my 30's completed it's job. but it's nothing that can't be trimmed, and DO keep yourself trimmed and neat. the ladies like a man that knows how to take care of himself and look good. nothing looks spookier than long nose hairs hanging out with a booger hanging there. my wife used to "Nair" my back about once a month, but that stuff is hard on the skin. so she shaved me, until I came up with a aluminum "handle" i attach my electric shaver to it, and I shave my own back now.

19. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The old saying goes- For every hair that falls off your head it turns up somewhere else. It's just a part of aging. Feet nose, and ears get bigger too. Too bad cocks don't, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted