Hairier legs...

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Er...umm...I think I read somewhere that the more you are sucked off, the more virile and hairy you become...:biggrin1::tongue::tongue::rolleyes:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First -- those cock to cock pics are great! Please post them in the Frottage group where they can be appreciated by even more people.

Interesting that you attribute it to long pants. I read a long time ago in some advice column that a teenager was self-concious about not having as much hair on his legs as the other guys in gym class. Someone else wrote in and said that jeans will rub the hair off your legs and he had the same problem and then he started rubbing Vaseline on his legs so the hair wouldn't get worn off. I don't get that part, I mean won't that stain your pants? Anyway, throwing that out there in case you can figure out what he was talking about.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks BigDallasDick! PM me how I can add them to a group...

Why I think the pants? Because hair is there to protect you, to keep you warm or to deal with sweat... so the more exposed your legs are may cause more hair... my work won't allow me to wear shorts so any other thoughts? haha

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed my legs are a little less hairy than a few years ago... may this have to do with the fact that I don't wear shorts anymore outside?
Body hair serves as insulation. If you wear long pants, your legs are suffieciently warm most of the time, and there is no need for your body to produce excess body hair. If you wear shorts, your legs are exposed. The cooler air would trigger the body mechanism to promote hair growth to keep warm. Obviously, this wouldn't happen overnight. yet could be a factor in adaptation and evolution. People in the tropics are usually smooth or much less hairy than people from colder climates.

Wear shorts. We want to see your legs!

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You can try taking biotin orally or get biotin enhanced skin lotion/shampoo. I am sure tight clothing weakens the follicles...i have noticed a big difference between my summer and winter 'man furr' down there as well lol.
Not to hit the panic alarm, but sudden body hair loss on forearms and/or lower legs canindicate a serious circulation issues, thyroid problems or adult onset diabetes...so if you have other strange physical things going on, please get checked out.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you referring to a specific area of your legs? I know a lot of guys, including myself, who get bald areas on their shins. I believe this is due to wearing socks. If you think that might be your problem, you could try wearing ankle socks as much as possible; alas, probably for most of us that's not an appropriate way to dress at work.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the hairy shin issue and as I get older it expands. I asked a dermatologist about it one time. He pulled up his pant leg and showed me the same thing. He said if I found the answer I should tell him. My socks do seem to rub it off. I also have some spots where my pants rub my upper legs. The constant friction tends to dry out the skin and kill the hairs.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have any idea where to find support for this, but I think I read somewhere that loss of hair on the lower part of the leg is related to male pattern baldness on the head. It fits for me, anyway. I've got hairloss in both places.