Hairier than dad

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone have a lot more body hair than their father? How did he (or anyone) react to the difference? My dad had been

completely smooth, but I've had a fully hairy chest since high school.

My dad had some hair on his chest but I got the full nice hairy chest in the family! I have had a chest full of hair since I was thirty years old. I'm known for the hairy chest in both my family and my wife's family. My brother n law has no chest hair wish I could give him some of mine. My dads happy with my hairy chest.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get my extreme hairiness from the men on my mom's side, unfortunately. My dad made negative comments about it a few times. But, he would also tell my brother never to get into a beard growing contest with me.

I pretty much got all the worst genes from both sides of my parents, except I got the brains, the drive to succeed, and the good health.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have a lot more body hair than their father? How did he (or anyone) react to the difference? My dad had been completely smooth, but I've had a fully hairy chest since high school.
My twin boys are much hairier than I am.
I just have a bush and a few hairs round my nipples.
They have really thick pubic hair, little line of hair running up to their navel and nice light covering of chest hair, manly! Naked together I look the odd one out!

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the same thick chest hair as my dad. He, in later years seemed to have some back hair also and how I see I am getting some at my waist level. Hair on my butt too.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am hairier than any other male in my family--not necessarily more but longer--the hair on my arms and legs is 2+ inches long (shows a lot when wet like getting out of the shower or pool--lol). . . Other than "hairy monster" insults I don't think any of my relatives gave it a second thought (my daughter when she was 3ish like to yank on my arm hair and run off giggling through the house . . .)

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my case I have chest hair, which my dad doesn't, but he has more armpit hair than me.

The thing to remember is that hair distribution is genetic and you inherit those genes from your mother too, not just from your dad so even though those genes are not expressed in your mum, they're still there.

Reactions: Gj816

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My father or his family were not what I would call hairy, nor the males on my mothers side, so I have no clue where in came from? But im covered from the toes to the head, strange thing was I did not have anything but a treasure trail until my 20's and with a year or so my chest was covered? That's why I just got my routine manscaping done lol

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father or his family were not what I would call hairy, nor the males on my mothers side, so I have no clue where in came from? But im covered from the toes to the head, strange thing was I did not have anything but a treasure trail until my 20's and with a year or so my chest was covered? That's why I just got my routine manscaping done lol

Bro you should leave the man fur alone!!..

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My dad has very little bodyhair, like not even a treasure trail and barely any arm, leg hair.
I assumed I'd be the same, and when I went off to university at 18 I think I had a few little hairs below my belly button but that was it. Fast forward to age 20 and Ive grown a full on hairy chest, I mean check out my gallery - I went from nothing to that in under 2 years.

In my mid 20s we had a family beach holiday. No-one had seen me undressed since I was in school and my hairy chest was all anyone talked about in the first day we went swimming. 'Have you been taking hormones?' 'Are you related to David Hasselhof?' Etc. My mum even asked if I wanted her to wax me?!

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too have much more hair on my body than my dad did. . I think I read somewhere that male chest hair comes from the mother's father. (of course, its all a roll of the dice, but the genetics usually come from the mother's father) My father had very little hair on his chest, and I have about the same amount as my mother's father.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone have a lot more body hair than their father? How did he (or anyone) react to the difference? My dad had been completely smooth, but I've had a fully hairy chest since high school.

Definetly got much more hair than my dad. Got a full chest of hair as well as body hair. My dads cool with his son. Our cocks are very similar. We are about some size except I have a little more girth than my dad. We are hood!