Hairier than dad

Chis Chapman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My twin boys are much hairier than I am.
I just have a bush and a few hairs round my nipples.
They have really thick pubic hair, little line of hair running up to their navel and nice light covering of chest hair, manly! Naked together I look the odd one out!
Are your twins gay or straight? How often are you nude Together? Are their dicks.com the same Size? Got a curiosity for twins

Reactions: Antoniooo and Geo80

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dad is way hairier than me. He has plenty of chest hair, stomach hair, grows a great beard and he has a massive bush.

Me on the other hand. I have hairy legs, a bit of facial hair and can barely grow a nice pubic hair coverage.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also more hairy than dad. He is a hairy man for sure, but my grandpa (mother's father) was a real bear of a man and both my brother and I get our hair from him. It never seemed to bother dad, at least, he never said anything. Maybe he didn't notice.

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My body hair pattern is actually quite similar to what my dad's was at the same age. Recently saw an old picture of my dad shirtless from when I was little. Freaked me out because of how similar his body was to mine in general. Was kinda crazy.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My body hair pattern is actually quite similar to what my dad's was at the same age. Recently saw an old picture of my dad shirtless from when I was little. Freaked me out because of how similar his body was to mine in general. Was kinda crazy.

It shouldn't freak you out, it's called genetics! lol
Has your dad seen you naked or close to naked to see your body hair pattern?

Reactions: Geo80

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm way hairier than my dad - I think the result of my mom's genes. 3 of her 4 grandparents were from the SE Europe (Macedonia and Greece). I look like all the men in mom's side of the family - thick beard, bald at a young age, and very hairy. I was shaving daily at 15 and had a treasure trail at 14 and full chest pelt at 17. Dad always commented on how smooth he was in comparison. Some guys might hate their chest hair but I absolutely love mine!