Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely am hairier. He's got more chest hair but mine's filling in quickly. My beard and legs are way hairier than his.
One day he walked into my room in high school when I had my legs up on my computer desk. He said "Holy shit! When did your legs get like that? Didn't get that for me, must be your mom's side"

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My dad's side is English/Irish so has very little body hair. My mother's side was German, so a bit more. I wound up as an odd combination of both: nearly hairless chest like my Dad, and hairy from the waist down. lol My stepsons, of course, bear no resemblance at all to me, being blond and lightly hairy all over. lol

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad is pretty hairy, big bush n happy trail. Im not as hairy as him but my oldest son already has more body hair than me and a bigger bush
How old are all of you? Have you ever jerked with or fooled around with dad or son?

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a super hairy guy, but I am hairier than my Dad for sure. It's interesting to me, because our body hair is quite different, and so is our scalp hair. I'm hairier in general, but he had a pronounced patch of hair over his breastbone, whereas I have some hair on my pecs, but almost none in the middle where he had his. I'm quite a bit hairier from the waist down and on my lower back, a little more on the arms. Most of the hair I have on my chest and belly didn't show up until my late 40s, whereas my legs & ass were quite hairy by my mid-teens. Pubes too, of course.