Hairiness

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Zorgolio, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Zorgolio

Zorgolio Member

Albums:
    As some people on here know, I'm a really hairy guy. I'm hairy all over: chest, stomach, shoulders, back, ass, everywhere. The media seems to demonize hairy men alot; in men's mags I often read how the women interviewed display disgust on the topic of hairy men, and on all the billboards and advert posters for men's underwear you always see an absolutely hairless (or is that "hairFREE"?) adonis. It's really starting to get to me, and I'm starting to get a complex over my hairy appearance. I don't want to shave my body, *I* like it the way it is (allthough I do admit that backhair isn't really that pretty, but *I* seldom see it), but I do feel a certain pressure from society to "stop being a hairy ape".

I guess what I want to do with this thread is to get a feel for what you people think about hairy men? I get the feeling that being a hairy man is more attractive to other men than it is to women, but maybe that's just how the media slants it. Also on LPSG I'm mostly in contact in men, and not with women, which further slants it. In the end it all boils down to individual tastes, though, but it would be fun to find trends.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I apologize if I seem to ramble; it's a bit of my pet-peeve.
    Yrs truly
    -Zorgolio

2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ultra hairy men are sexy as fuck!

Never shave!

3. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I agree with Rugby, guys should never shave, its a beauty natural in itself.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I'm on the furry side, as you can see from my pics here. There are some people out there who are passionately turned on by body hair, I've found.

5. Northland

Gold Member

I go wild over furballs!

6. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What people like and don't like and the reason's for it get really complex, to me it doesn't make sense why most women seem to prefer guys with less hair. I think the media may have something to do with that. I guess it's similar to the "ideal" woman being skinny as fuck. I don't think most guys want a really thin woman, but women are often think they're to big when really they're perfect.

Guys are supposed to be hairy, women are supposed to have a little extra padding =) People being people, we're always making our lives difficult =P

Oh btw, I think you look really good hairy.

#6 WowALotANamesTaken, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  7. Himura

Himura Member

I don't know... I love hair everywhere but ass/back.... long armpit hair is gross imo.... so are the ridiculously hairy legs of men.... I trim my leg hair.... and arm pit hair... so yeah..

hairy chests are hot though

8. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I'm furry, probably not as furry as you are, and I will never shave it off...heck friends would be mad if it did!!

9. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Ooooooo... LOVE a furry guy.... not wild about shoulders and back hair, but there's nothing better than having a nice thick rug everywhere else to run your fingers through... WOOOOOF !

10. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oddly the hairiest place on a guy that turns me on is his feet.

A guy with really hairy tops to his feet drives me insane!

11. RedHead8

RedHead8 Active Member

Albums:
    It's true that hairy doesn't seem to be "in" right now in the heterosexual community. At my gym, I have noticed that most str8 guys shave their entire upper body.

In the gay community (in Montreal, at least), hairy is back. You know what they say... the gays are always 4 years ahead. So be patient... the trend will pass.

But seriously, most girls I know appreciate a hairy chest (and yours is delightful... not too hairy in my opinion). It's soft, comfortable and manly. As far as the rest goes... trim the pubes and shave the back. That's all girls ask, and it ain't that much.

12. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    You have a great body; when I lived in Sweden I tried to hook up with you but didn't hear back until months later when I'd left the country!

I love hairy men; I'm completely unshaven myself.

13. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    age has something to do with it as well

If your turned on by men in the first place generally the older you get the more turned on you are by hairy men

14. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    For the most part, straight women I've known dislike beards, shoulder and back furriness, but even then are pretty tolerant. The pattern on your avatar pic is VERY sexy...and, your physique is among the most fantastic I've seen!! I don't think many women who get an eyeful of you naked would kick you out of bed!:wink:

15. Zorgolio

Zorgolio Member

Albums:
    Wow! Thanks for all the replies!

16. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm very vocal about my love of hairy men... love it!!!

17. Canadian.Surfer

Canadian.Surfer New Member

Albums:
    Yeah dude, as you can see from the pictures in my profile. I got a bit of a hairy chest. Personally, all these "Hairless Men" you see on television, promoting countless things. Its beginning to get on my nerves as well. You see these guys who are built as fuck and completely hairless, its like their pre-puberty boys on steroids or something.

Anyways, I dont like some of the hair I have on my body, but I refuse to shave it, but that isnt to say I dont keep certain parts of me nicely trimmed. But dude, from your display picture, it looks like your fine in my opinion.

18. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hairy is good...I'm a very furry fella...front and back..but I keep the shoulders and back trimmed. I say keep the fur...*unless it's all slotchy. Full hair can look really good! :)

19. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

Hair is good. I like hair on back of the upper arms and shoulders, mine is growing in there the last couple years. A patch at the lower back down into the butt crack. A bush at an open shirt collar (and wisps out a t-shirt collar), nips buried, spread down and over the belly, into a thick growth protecting the cock, balls.

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

You and me both, babe.

WOOOF!

Draft saved Draft deleted