Hairiness

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shaving is for guys who don't care to look like a MAN...for those of us lucky enough to have body hair..its a fuckin turn on to other MEN...and even some women love our body hair...
I'm out on a hairy back, but. chest, legs, pubes, arms, pits...all great.
leave the razor down, except for ur balls, and asshole...and ass...i have a hairy ass...
i shave it most of the time..but once in a while...my bubble butt looks hot with the fur...a light coating of light hair..
and keep the clippers down as well...scissors, for a trim..well if u must..but, nothing spells MAN faster then a hairy chest, pits, arms, legs, and man mound...and we are talking muscular man, toned, and in shape..
just my opinion, i don't want to hear a bunch of crap on my opinion...if u don't like it, fine...we are not having sex with each other so...move it along..

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that you are very very lucky indeed to have such great fur at such an early age...and will get better and better. you say your father is extremely hairy, so you have a good chance of being that way, but maybe not too. my father was/is twice as hairy as I am..totally fur covered so dense its hard to see the skin through it. but I am not that hairy. I am very hairy, but not like him. so you might not get as totally hairy as him. I am guessing that being so hairy and dark furred is very uncommon in Sweden? that makes you even more rare!!!! enjoy it!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love a hairy man. Nice furry chest and legs. Even some on the ass. Now if the back looks too furry that can be a trun off. But overall, hair on a man is sexy!!!!

D_Polidore Pudpounder

Experimental Member
Media
PUT...DOWN...THE...RAZOR...thats it sonny come over here thaaaaats it good fella (kicks the razor across the floor out of harms reach).

Dont believe the (advertising) hype man. Hairy is waaaaay better in my opinion, looks more masculine, powerful and yep sexier.

On that note any furry londoners drop me a msg pls ;)....

_ukt

pyro13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im a furry little fucker... And i gotta say I really do preffer a guy who is on the hairy side. Infact hairy "cubs" are the hottest guys around. The whole shaved look just doesnt turn me on. Each to thier own.

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Judging from the replies in this thread I dare hazard the guess that being hairy isn't such a bad thing after all! :p Allthough it's a bit of a problem for me in Sweden, I think. Nobody I know or have seen shirtless is even close to my hairiness, I've even had friends go "I thought *I* was hairy!". Thus my hairiness makes me stand out like... well if not a sore thumb then a furry one. I worry that alot of women my age will be intimidated by my, for them, alien hairiness.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oddly the hairiest place on a guy that turns me on is his feet.

A guy with really hairy tops to his feet drives me insane!

Guess I never really thought about this until I saw this posting. I always knew I was an oral gratifier of women and once I realized it about men, I started seeing things differently. I remember walkling in the ballpark one day with my kids in tow and coming across this guy in a t-shirt and pair of shorts who was bare foot. His feet were very hairy on top but somehow to me, beautiful, almost fuckin' erotic. I slowed my pace to take a longer look at this guys feet. He was an otherwise cleancut nice looking guy.