Hairless Flatmate

HowBigCanYouOffer?

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My flatmate is 19 and still doesnt need to shave (his face). He doesnt have any facial hair but he does have underarm hair etc... Is something wrong with him or is hj just a late bloomer?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some men stay like that their whole lives. It's not and indication that anything is wrong. Amount of body hair is usually genetically determined.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there's a problem either, we are all different. Although fair, i started shaving early, have had a hairy chest since 16 but have very little hair on my legs with the outside calf being totaly hairless - just like my dad.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So some guys will just never grow facial hair?

Correct.

It's totally genetic (from the mother's side, btw).

I have friends my age (50), (mostly blonde) who shave once a week at most. I have others who shave twice a day.

Native Americans generally (I said GENERALLY) have little to no facial/body hair. Many scandinavians, likewise.

It depends on which genes are "in the mix".

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had to shave I would shave at least every other day. As it is I just trim my stubble every other day.

I have a friend who is 22 and has admitted he can't grow facial hair. It's also common knowledge he has a small penis. I don't know if the two are related. I thought inability to grow facial hair = low testosterone = small penis ?

Of course I know nothing about growth or hormones. That was just my thought on the matter.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Correct.
Native Americans generally (I said GENERALLY) have little to no facial/body hair. Many scandinavians, likewise.

That's interesting. I have facial hair, but not a lot. I shave a couple of times a week. I have very little body hair. This was also true for some other of my male family members. Maybe I'd make a good "twink".:tongue:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My siblings and I are half American Indian. My Dad and brothers never really have to shave their faces. My Dad can grow a mustache, but my brothers just get the peach fuzz.
I don't think I'd mind only having peach fuzz, but I suppose your brothers wish they could grow beards.

I used to fantasize about having American Indian ancestry, but there appears to be none in my family tree.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a friend who is 22 and has admitted he can't grow facial hair. It's also common knowledge he has a small penis. I don't know if the two are related. I thought inability to grow facial hair = low testosterone = small penis ?

Of course I know nothing about growth or hormones. That was just my thought on the matter.
]

I had a friend in college who was well hung and had very hairy legs, but had almost no hair on his upper body and could only grow a little facial hair along the jawline. He also had a very strong libido. I used to joke that all his testosterone was concentrated below his waist.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

One of the guys I went to grad school with was fron Indonesia, and he was suprised that most American men (of European descent) had such coarse, heavy beards, needed to shave daily, and had stubble by the end of the day. He told me some Indonesian men didn't need to shave at all, but just plucked the few whiskers they had with tweezers.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im now 22 years old and i only shave once in every 2 weeks and I only get a few facial hair. So id say its normal for your friend not to have facial hair