Hairless is dated

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave my balls and the base of my cock, and trim the hair above it. The least I can do is keep my pubes in a neat state, and I appreciate the same in a partner - it does make it so much easier to go down on someone without tons of untamed hair, and just looks neater and sexier I think! I definitely feel sexier myself when I am trimmed vs when I am not, all other things being equal.
Exactly. 20 years ago my gf at the time said I love sucking your cock and balls, but I hate picking hair out of my teeth. I have been trimming and shaving ever since.

shaggy2011

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can speak for the teenagers but hair is not comeing back in our age group . almost all of my friends and i shave our chests, and bush, and we trim our armpits

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even though I am not a woman I myself like a dude with pube hair, after all thats what a MAN has. Keeping the bush trimed is ok but, hairles looks like a boy. Little Boys are not sexy. Just my openion.

Last edited:

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can speak for the teenagers but hair is not comeing back in our age group . almost all of my friends and i shave our chests, and bush, and we trim our armpits

You shave your chests and bush, all of you?

I have way too hairy a chest to do that, I'd spend half the day shaving myself! I do love my body hair, it's just my pubes that get trimmed.

That said I have been known to trim my armpit hair and shave the hair on my feet too. Both bunch up and rub the skin something nasty when you're out running and they are wet with sweat. Probably isn't an issue for most people but I'm kinda hairy so it makes sense for me - not for aesthetic but for practical reasons.

Is it a fashion thing with you and your mates? I'm just wondering because it seems like a lot of male models and the sorts of 'celebrity' guys girls tend to lust after are hairless, but my last two GFs have loved my hairy chest and the rest of me, one even preferred me with a beard :smile:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hair is really back. I created a thread about this at the beginning of summer after being at the pool. I am very hairy, have never shaved and really don't care what others think. I have been surprised at how quickly so many have jumped on the band wagon. I was at the pool again last night and it was amazing to see the number of men sporting some amount of hair. It's really caught on quick.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See I think it's just the opposite. Natural or at least the trimmed down to a triangle above the cock seemed to be popular a few years ago, but totally smooth seems to be the norm that I'm seeing now. I'm all for it. To me there shouldn't be any hair below the face.

D

deleted136887

Finally I am back in fashion with my bush. Hopefully the modern girls also get with the program.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time that I've ever shaved smooth was for a vasectomy many years ago. Occasionally I'll trim the pubes back just a bit...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
BEEN shaving completely, LOOOOOONG before some joker decided it was "the fashion" and will be long after it's no longer "in".

Never gave a flying about what was or wasn't "in". :cool: