Hairs and women...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Jul 3, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    Well today I woke up with weird question for you women and please be honest in your answers.. :tongue:

How many of you have nipple hairs ,asshole hairs, very thick leg hairs and facial hairs???

Quick and simply question but I know , I will hardly get some honest replies...

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Not me. I am particularly unhairy.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    are you blonde? and what's your ethnicity?

4. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 New Member

Albums:
    To my knowledge I have no hairs in unusual places! My only problem is that my pubic hair, if allowed to grow wild, gets very coarse and migrates to the tops of my legs, bit of a turn off to most guys.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

More brunette than blonde, although not really a brunette either. Weird in-between colour.

I'm 50% Welsh and 50% Scottish.

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    judging by your pic you are careful to keep your cunt clean and shaven, it looks very smooth and tasteful

7. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    As a woman the term "cunt" is a put down.

No unusual hairs here that a little pluck or shave can't remedy. Why ask about hair in certain places?

8. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 New Member

Albums:
    Thank you! Don't worry about the C word, prefer puss but no prob! x

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    I asked 'cause I was just curious... well I met some girls who have hairs on the nipple area and around the asshole too,also they have pretty hairy legs as wel... maybe it's just a mediterranean feature..I don't know.. As regard as "cunt" I like to use such a dirty word to speak about the pussy... :D

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you are not Asian or African, hair is normal in all the places that men also have hair. That includes your belly and your legs and your pubis and your under arms and your face and neck. It is simply not as much as grows on men. And as you get older there is more hair, the same thing that happens to men who get older.

I am much more hairy than my ex-husband who was native American. He very rarely had to shave his face. But he did have a few hairs all the usual places. For my part, I shave very seldom because my hair is blond and does not show much on my legs, and if I get whiskers I pluck them out. I also cut my eyebrows shorter. The rest of me I do not bother. As males know, there is a maximum length for body hairs before they stop growing and fall out.

11. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently tried to grow out my pubic hair and I just don't have enough for a full pubic bush. I don't know if years of waxing just thinned it. My legs aren't particularly hairy so I can get away with not shaving for a long time. I do get a strand or two of hair on my nipples that I just shave off. It takes like six months to grow back. I also do have very fine anal hair that's barely noticeable. I don't find having hair in these areas unusual at all.

12. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    very interesting infos , thanks for sharing helgaleena! so was your ex husband native american?? it seems they have no hairs on their body at all...

13. Ellebel

Ellebel New Member

Heard that too. They always wear wigs on TV:)

Anyway, I'm blessed with not a lot of hairgrowth besides the usual area's: pubic and armpits. And I shave those neatly:) And I'm blonde, so the little hair that I have on my arms for example is hardly visible anyway.

14. Ellebel

Ellebel New Member

Oh, and I actually have one hair follicle on my right arm that grows a somewhat thicker anddarker hair, but I just pull that out with tweezers every few months.

15. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    You dirty talker! Haha yeah some ladies find it offensive. I don't either just like chubsy1. No harm no foul. Have a great weekend :)

16. D_Damaris Streaker

D_Damaris Streaker New Member

I have dark hair so any spots are annoyingly visible, but I just wax/shave/pluck the hairs where I don't want them, and let the rest do it's thing.

17. atlclgurl

atlclgurl Member

Albums:
    I'm half Asian and have very little body hair. I can go weeks without shaving my legs and have no one notice a thing. What hair I do have (on arms etc) is very fine. I'm a brunette, btw.

I do have a full head of hair, but it is very fine too... must be the caucasian in me!

18. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife is caucasian light brown hair. She has very straight pubic hair. Asshole hair is very thin. And she has like 3 nipple hairs that she shaved every so often.

I've heard a woman with dark hair and lots of it are generally really horny and sexual creatures? Like women with lots of ARM hair etc. I had a couple girls in my school that had almost more hair on their arms than me. One I heard had lots of nipple hair. Very small breasts though.

19. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I've found Greek, & Italian women quite hairy on the arms, & more likely to have denser hair up the crack.

I did once go out with a girl from Britanny, & she had loads of hair on her nipples, & a very densely thick, very wiry bush.

I have to tell HG now, that this nipple hair simply didn't seem to know any end! She looked very busty, was skinny, had great tits, but dear lord, there were at least 12 hairs around each, & none less than 5 or 6 inches at least. I kid you not, it was like sucking the hair out of a plughole. Not sexy, a shame, & no I didn't mention it - one night was enough.

20. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

American girls begin shaving legs and armpits around 13 or so. I think it's a cultural thing.

I have blond hair everywhere. Most of it can't been seen, but every once in a while I find like a stray "long" hair on the back of my thigh or something. I've never shaved there, and it's always a surprise. I found one near my nipple once too. I pluck my eyebrows and shave my...babymaker even tho my hair is fine down there. I like being shaved. The older we get the more surprises we find here and there.