hairs on balls?

slim&shy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No hair anymore--I shave mine. Use a 2-blade razor and only nicked myself once or twice (tiny) after doing it for a few years.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Do NOT use a clippers, else you'll be a bloody mess. I use a disposable razor, although it takes awhile to devise a technique for pulling the skin taut. General rule of thumb: if you can't shave your face without cutting it, skip your balls. :smile:

I have a very tight left nut with a varicocele in it that is impossible to pull the skin taut. I admire you guys who can just step in the shower and shave it off. I really need someone to do that for me, and my ass while they are at it! :biggrin1:

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
15shooter...
use a Gillette Fusion 5 blade, no nicks and you can shave soft cock as well.
I do it twice a week down to my anus. hot shower and plenty of soap and its great.

Mike

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I used to shave mine, but my girlfriend likes em hairy and she's not afraid to suck em neither. :tongue:

hehehe! yeah, i love sucking and licking his hairy balls :biggrin1:

Hairy is better. I never hesitate to suck hairy ones. In fact, I prefer them.

i prefer them hairy. my guy isn't supposed to be smoother than me.

All natural here, like the feel of the fur on the body. My gf loves to suck on my hairy bag also.

your gf and i would get along!

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had an ex that would shave his when we would fight. I'd make him sleep on the couch until it grew back. He stopped that QUICKLY.

I like mine like I like my men...all natural.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hairy, but I shave every few months or so. I like it best around a week after shaving when the hair comes in soft and short.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I trim my pubes and shave my balls. Somehow smooth balls feel much nicer although shaved pube gets annoyingly itchy as they grow back so I trim instead.

Shaving the sack I use a proper razor and lots of shaving cream. I've tried an electric shaver before although to a painful result as I nicked my sack several times. That was a painful experience.

Oh, and don't forget to put some mosturiser or aftershave on the sack afterwards... helps combat razor burn.