Hairstyle

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to be a different voice here. It's your hair, your decision. I'm not going to say, "Don't get green spikes." If you want green spikes, if it sounds like fun, if you can deal with the looks it will elicit, go for it. Just make sure that it's what you want; don't do it for someone else. Your hairstyle should reflect your personality, not what someone else wants to see on you. Sure, it's fine to get others' opinions, but it's ultimately up to you what you feel is right.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I let my girlfriend decide things for me I'd be wearing pink dress shirts and faded jeans.

Do what you want with your hair, it is afterall yours, not hers. I'm not too big of a green hair fan myself, but whatever.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to be a different voice here. It's your hair, your decision.

Hee. :D
I said that too. :p
And i agree. It has to be for yourself...I found out that I couldnt please everyone with my new look, but i *could* please me.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm... I think blond highlights and a neat trim would look great and green spikes would make you look like a martian. But you know, you only live once and if you think green spikes would be fun for a while, go for it. Do it while you're young because green spiked hair when you're 50 would look like a crazy, homeless martian :wacko: but don't plan any job interviews LOL. P.S. I had purple hair once :p

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^Ha, me too, back in middle school though. I used to be a little punk back then, I had to bleach the hell out of my hair before I dyed it purple. I think Kurt Cobain had his hair the same color at the time, and I wanted to be cool. Funny how the juvenile mind works, right?