Hairy Backs- Yes or No ?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Besides my liking for Armpit hair, i have a strong liking for hairy backs,inparticular the hair at the bottom of the back above the butt, great when a guy is bending over to tie laces etc. What do you folk's think, is it hot or is it rot?

Attachments

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not into back hair. I guess I'm just used to seeing it only on fat and hairy old guys. Maybe an image of someone really hot would change my opinion. I think that it's too much. There techniques to get it permanently removed now.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think its hot as hell. and that patch at the base of the back...i call it butt pubes...is THE best! nothing like it climbing out the top of a pair of shorts or bathingsuit. I have a nice patch there too

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I think its hot as hell. and that patch at the base of the back...i call it butt pubes...is THE best! nothing like it climbing out the top of a pair of shorts or bathingsuit. I have a nice patch there too

Great word there Butt pubes, i am liking that one BigMeat.

Everybody to there own but i think Men should be proud of their hairy backs. It signals man at his maturity - powerful, strong, mature, manly! and gives me a good boner:wink:

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
Not a fan of body hair... my partner is almost totally hairless. He only has to shave his face about once a month (at most). Almost no hair anywhere else on his body. Mmm... smooth skin.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
There's no such thing as too much body hair in general or back hair in particular. My bf's butt pubes rock.

Yes or No?

HELL YES!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG!! im sorry but that is about the grossest thing in the world. ya know thats cool if thats ur thing but YUK!!! im sorry back hair is just not right

Like I said, much closer to the lower primates so they have more hair on their body. Watch them walk, bet their knuckels or maybe their cocks drag on the floor, too.