Hairy Backs- Yes or No ?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thread...interesting how strong people's opinions are about hairy men. It's the individual's choice. I happen to FUKKIN love hairy men, back, front, up, down...anyplace!:tongue:

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally love back hair. Actually the only body hair I don't like on a guy is facial hair. I'm lucky enough to have a bf who's got alot of back and body hair. He's very self-conscious of it to the point where he doesn't like taking off his shirt at a pool or the beach, and wishes to shave or wax it off (which he used to do before meeting me). But I convince him that it makes him hotter, so he keeps it grown in for me. :redface:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
glad you guys (most) are liking. I think hairy men rule! hairier the better.
except ears and nose of course since I consider that a grooming issue. here's a few more

Attachments

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a hairy guy, but back hair is a turn off.

I had a boyfriend who had his back hair permanently removed, but it was nothing like the guys in some of those pics. He was very self conscious about it. I never knew human backs like that existed.:eek: It's interesting that almost all of the men, except maybe one, like back hair and find it a turn on. It appears that more gay prefer back hair than women do.

glad you guys (most) are liking. I think hairy men rule! hairier the better.
except ears and nose of course since I consider that a grooming issue. here's a few more
image backhair 3.jpg
image backhair 8.jpg
image backhair 6.jpg

The second picture doesn't look bad, but the other two. OMG!

Here's a guy who fits my bill
hairy1.jpg

That guy is a hunk and very hot, but that back!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Each person has their own taste on this. The great thing that this thread has already proven is that wookie or baldy there is a person out there for you.

I am extremely hairy and yes my back and shoulders are covered too. One discovery I have had in relation to my fur coat is that those who want it shaved or removed have little understanding of what it is like to have it.

In my lunatic past (we all have those moments) I had a person I was dating that wanted me to shave all of this off. I did that exactly once.

I am often asked "Doesn't all that itch?" The answer is absolutely NO unless I get talked into shaving it and then there is not a word to cover the misery I suffer for several weeks to follow as it begins to grow back in.

Something that may seem absolutey insane to those who are not fur fans is that I made many discoveries regarding this. The first one is that cleanliness is of course more difficult and avoiding body odor is also more difficult. Soaps or shampoos that dry out the hair cause body hair to break off and end up in a shower drain strainer.

If you are covered in fur what I discovered is to use a product called "Mane 'n Tail" and in a most comical manner follow the animal instructions not the human ones. Mix it with water then put it in a left over pump or squirt bottle and throw that in the shower. What this does is to cleanse the hair completely removing the dirt and bacteria while leaving behind the essential oils that prevent hair damage.

I live on a horse ranch and many of us with Horses in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas use this on our heads and other parts. It is extremely cheap and when cut with water as in the animal instructions a bottle lasts about a year.

You can get it at WAL MART. It is found usually in the pet area and again if you live on a ranch, use of this by the people is common and it is an excellent shampoo period.

Nice to know that we "wookies" are loved too!

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally like a full pelt. My favorite is soft, copious, dark fur everywhere, though any color is actually fine. A curly coat is also very sexy.
As for body odor, bring it on! But I know it can be hard to minimize it when work or social situations demand.
Back shaving? Always ask the furry man first what he really wants. That stubble against the shirt must really be annoying, as FuzzyKen said. My ex always had me shave, carefully, his back. I have to admit a close crop on a fuzzy back and chest shows some beautiful light and shadow, but comfort comes first.
As someone who is hairier below the treasure trail than above, I don't know first-hand what it is like to be furry. I just know I really enjoy those men who are furry and who revel in it.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might also add that one of the blessings of furriness is that it does protect the body from the elements. I have never found it adds to hotness of discomfort on a summer day. and at the beach or whenever in the sun, the fur also helps block the harmful rays..I still use a sunblock of some sort, but the areas with fur tend to need very little while the bare parts of my biceps need a lot more. and I might add that anyone who has ever sunggled up close with me at night has loved it! I am always told how warm and comforting it is...with out the sticky sweaty feeling of bare skin on skin. but of course to each their own

PBGem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a man with significant body hair, I must say that I now like it. As a teen, it was awkward and even embarrassing at times, especially in after school co-ed situations. Born and raised in San Diego, I could see the ocean from my high school; many of us went there almost every day after school. I seldom removed my shirt. But it came with one social advantage. Due to tha fact that I always looked older than I was, I could always buy liquor at stores and get into bars when I was only in high school. So, the party usually followed me.

Now at 31, in a committed relationship for 6 years, with a man who loves me and my fir coat, I have way less hesitation to be shirtless due to the hair-now its because I've gained almost 35lbs since school!

And in regard to what BigMeat wrote above, I don't get as cold in winter (what little winter we get in SD) as my partner who is almost hairless on his torso. He blames it on his thin Carribbean blood, but I say he has less insulation!

I think body hair on men is sexy.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must say that I am almost never cold in winter either...and here in NJ we actually do have winter..well..some years! lol I always sleep naked ..have for 30 years and not once have I ever felt the need to put on a t shirt or something because I was cold. maybe its just my makeup, but maybe the hairiness helps too. and i know that on a 1 to 10 scale of hairiness with 0 being smooth and 10 being total apeman I am probably only a 7. so for all you 9's and 10's out there..I am jealous!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the responses so far, it appears gay men prefer hairy backs over women, although a few guys commented they did not like hairy backs. I have a girlfriend whose husband has an extremely hairy back. He's part Italian and part Greek, so that might explain it a little. I've never seen him shirtless, but I have seen him in a tank top, and you can see the dark hair coming up the back of his top, below his neck, and out of the arm openings. She's joked about it on occasion, but not in a mean spirited way. I guess she loves him the way he is.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
From the responses so far, it appears gay men prefer hairy backs over women, although a few guys commented they did not like hairy backs. I have a girlfriend whose husband has an extremely hairy back. He's part Italian and part Greek, so that might explain it a little. I've never seen him shirtless, but I have seen him in a tank top, and you can see the dark hair coming up the back of his top, below his neck, and out of the arm openings. She's joked about it on occasion, but not in a mean spirited way. I guess she loves him the way he is.
Sounds good infact excellent, although i am quite a hairy bloke, i love my hair all round, although i seem to lack hair on my hands and face, look quite smooth when i am suited and booted, but i guess everyone to their own, thanks people:wink: