Hairy Backs- Yes or No ?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been lead to believe that younger males and females are scared off by the hair. I had a fully hairy chest at about 18-19 years old, and then, guys my age always had an issue with it. Now that I'm older, the consensus from (most) men is much different. Sexually, a smooth man just doesn't do nearly for me what a hairy man does. The more masculine traits he has, the more I'm into it. Including that hot patch at the lower back. It's a perfect target too :) A hairy man (including some on the back) is everything but 'gross' IMO.

so you were one of those lucky men that were fully furred as a teen. my cock and balls grew big real early, and my legs and arms and pubes were real dense with hair by 16, but my chest didn;t really grow in until my mid 20's on. you lucky man. I have a nephew that had a very hairy chest by 18 like you..he even has the throat crawl with real thick long hairs that climb over his t shirts. he was VERY sub conscious about it and uncomfortable with it...even in a family of hairy men. one day on the beach he had his t shirt on and I asked him about it. he said he felt funny and got teased in school a lot about it. I told him to look around at us all and see that most men have hair..he just got it early and should consider himself lucky. I also said my bit about all men can be smooth but only some of us can grow body hair. and I teased him that I'm just guessing but since I know his fathers hung and I'm hung he's probably hung better than the other guys too..he shyly said yeah he was and that he got teased a little about that too. I asked him would he rather not have THAT? he said NO. so I said be proud of both the dick and the fur!
long story short...later that simmer he told me he met a girl that LOVED his hairy chest and thanked me for what I said earlier..and it was everything we could do to keep a shirt on him from then on!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
thank you! I am glad you like my personal phrase for it! lol hey...someone had to name it!

No Probs BigMeat, knew it was off here, just couldnt remember who, my apologies :redface:

Just read your next addition, i had hairs on my chest at 13 and a thick bush, it was awful when i was younger , mainly at school, i had all the acne and spots from 12 to about 14, all the lads took the piss and named me Cheetah or Tarzans mate, sounds funny now but it was not then until when they were 15-17 and had acne and hair developing, the girls were more interested in me as i had developed earlier, i became the school hunk, funny how things work out. But like you, i am proud of my hair and " Butt Pubes" had to get that in somewhere :cool: Glad you handled that really well with your nephew, it would have meant alot mate.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was at a party one night and the lights went out. I was surprised when someone came over to me in the dark and started making out with me. I started feeling around and too my surprise, when the lights came back on, I realized she wasn't wearing a sweater. :eek: lmao sorry :biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a party one night and the lights went out. I was surprised when someone came over to me in the dark and started making out with me. I started feeling around and too my surprise, when the lights came back on, I realized she wasn't wearing a sweater. :eek: lmao sorry :biggrin1:

and...did you like that?! lol

lbpunk77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some hair on the back is good, my bf doesnt have much, But then again I dont love him for that, I love him for many many other reasons.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Like Natural. If A Guy Is Smoothe Great Hairy Even Better. I Hate Shaved Crotches.
Well, you summed it up for me.

It amuses me when someone says, "I love a hairy chest, but a hairy back is disgusting." That just seems so odd to me.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been miserable most of my life because I inherited my dad's back hair. In my younger days, I tried to keep it cropped, but that was lots of work and felt weird. My clothing felt like saran wrap against my skin.

It doesn't help with some of the reactions from some guys, too. You'd think I had an extra head. If I could find a comfortable and permanent way to get rid of it, I would.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't help with some of the reactions from some guys, too. You'd think I had an extra head. If I could find a comfortable and permanent way to get rid of it, I would.
Seems like it would be easier and better to find someone who doesn't have such an unnatural reaction.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been miserable most of my life because I inherited my dad's back hair. In my younger days, I tried to keep it cropped, but that was lots of work and felt weird. My clothing felt like saran wrap against my skin.

If you really can't accept it, and you're embarrassed to take your shirt off in public or even with a partner, then you should look into laser hair removal. Unlike waxing or shaving, it is permanent, but it's going to cost you. Do an internet search of your area and you're sure to find a place.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I feel badly that you feel bad about what I consider a great body assent and a truly masculine feature. but reality is reality and you cannot control others reactions. I would be great if you could meet someone who would really like and embrace your hairiness, but that will not change how you feel from years of looks and comments. I agree that you should look into electrolisys , probably the best way to solve this issue. And I want to say that although I value and appreciate manfur in all its forms, I respect how anyone else would feel about their own bodies, and respect your desire to change something that causes you pain and embaressment.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only bad when people act like it some sort of thing I had a say in. It just happens. I'm not an ice age throwback, but a fully evolved homo sapien, or better yet, homo sapien homo. I have a master's degree and enjoy reading history and science and poetry. I also paint and write.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's only bad when people act like it some sort of thing I had a say in. It just happens. I'm not an ice age throwback, but a fully evolved homo sapien, or better yet, homo sapien homo. I have a master's degree and enjoy reading history and science and poetry. I also paint and write.

I understand. its kind of sounds like the caveman commercials! enjoy history too..one of my favorite pastimes! well..I appreciate your back hair for all its glory buddy. would actually enjoy seeing it too

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I feel badly that you feel bad about what I consider a great body assent and a truly masculine feature. but reality is reality and you cannot control others reactions. I would be great if you could meet someone who would really like and embrace your hairiness, but that will not change how you feel from years of looks and comments. I agree that you should look into electrolisys , probably the best way to solve this issue. And I want to say that although I value and appreciate manfur in all its forms, I respect how anyone else would feel about their own bodies, and respect your desire to change something that causes you pain and embaressment.

V good Point BigMeat.