Hairy Backs- Yes or No ?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry to say, and didn't mean to mislead anyone, that the last pic posted by me is not me! I wish my back was that hairy! mine is posted back on page 3 I think..the first pic mtf

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I picked up a new camera. This is my back and I am proud of it. Some like it, some don't - doesn't bother me. I frequently go shirtless.

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah musclebare...I like it VERY MUCH! a great pelt of backfur! nice coverage and pattern to it too.

and thank you Tardis for the nice compliment! I guess I am happy witht he fur and pattern of it that I have on my back..its just that desire to always have more! lol

hngthkbos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a hairy guy and have some back hair. Not fully covered/sweater, but patches on my lats and my shoulders and "butt pubes" lol. I used to be very self-conscious about it, and remove it once a week.

As I've gotten older, I'm more comfortable, but still prefer to be relatively smooth. I usually remove the hair once every 2 weeks in the summer, and maybe once a month in the winter. I also find that having a smooth back shows off my muscle definition.

But, to each his own! There's someone for everyone. :)

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Besides my liking for Armpit hair, i have a strong liking for hairy backs,inparticular the hair at the bottom of the back above the butt, great when a guy is bending over to tie laces etc. What do you folk's think, is it hot or is it rot?

depends on the amount of BODY HAIR...

like these

these start to be TOO MUCH...

glad you guys (most) are liking. I think hairy men rule! hairier the better.
except ears and nose of course since I consider that a grooming issue. here's a few more

even MORE...!

a few more...one of me

WHAT are you looking for? carpets and fur coats...?

I like me some body hair, but not a whole lot of hair with a body in the middle somewhere...! :p

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
any other back hair pics out there or members with backhair?

This has been a great thread to read! I appreciate everyones comments and personal pic postings. I always assumed back hair grossed many people out, so I hid the fact I had back hairy anyway I could.

I have always been athletic and in great shape, but so embarrassed to take off my shirt at pools and the beach because of the medium amount of hair on my back. People never understood why. I guess when you're hanging out with people and they talk about it being a bad thing, they often don't know you have it.

Anyhow, I do find it very attractive on other people...probably for a number of reasons, one of which is that it makes me feel less self conscious about myself.

At the gym, I always find the hairy and endowed men to be the most attractive. Unfortunately they are all straight! Would love to chat more privately w/ people in here...message me and I can send my personal email!

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is this like/dislike of back hair a generational thing? I sprouted relatively early in my youth. By 11 yrs I started getting pit hair and by 16 yrs had chest hair and by 17 yrs they were poking up outta my T's. My brother and I started shaving within like a yr of one another and he is 5 yrs older. Of course he has no chest hair. At the time his jealously was obvious. My Dad was SO proud.

It seemed to be a sign of verility and a lack of body hair seemed "girly." Now? No body hair seems "clean" and a natural coat of fur equates one to the cave men. Can society have that much power in dictating our tastes? Think back to the Palygirl pix in the late 70's. Men with stach's and chest hair. Compare those pix now? As hairless as Austin Powers cat, Mrs Bigglesworth, after being crogenically frozen.

Though I don't have total a fur coat on my back there is now a horizontal strip below my neck one on vertical one down each side and one horizontal one just above my ass and they seem to be getting thicker everyday. I will never let them meet! Gotta admit I HATE back hair. I keep it off my back and keep my chest closely cropped. Trim my arms and legs. Dudes with a full back of hair personally make me wanna hurl. I much prefer the hairless male but am not averse to chest hair. Back hair though? Blech! But HEY to each his own. Hairless guys have no idea how warm body hair can keep you in the winter though. After each shearing session in the winter I FREEZE when i get in a cold bed. Perhaps the grass is always greener?

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
i was in the dmv a while ago waiting to renew my drivers license..a construction worker came in sat in the row ahead of me just to my left..he had a great natural build an was wearing an old sleeveless shirt..i had a great view of his hairy left pec an when he moved his furry shoulders an upper back very hot guy...

duck08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, maybe the wrong form but I need some help, I shave just about everything, I have a very hairy back and hate it, how can I shave my own back, anyone know? I can't reach the middle of it, any body with any advise sure would help, no I don't want to get it waxed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAIRY BACKS.. deppends on the amount of hair.. and OBVIOUSLY, on whom it is...! :p

and duck08, FIND a friend [or go to a beauty parlor..YEAH, a bit gay, I know!] to have your back shaved. DOING IT by yourself can be a risk! ;)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I would definitely say nope, but I have that problem comming up, I see some hair growwing on my back, long individual hair... i don't like it, but I don't know what to do about because I can't reach my back...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a hot pic. I love showering with a man like that; I can go through a new bar of soap in about 5 minutes.

Otterjoq..we must be seperated at birth! I totally agree with you. I think a back covered in hair like in that pic is one of the hottest looking things there is! It is pure masculinity to me..not that smooth cannot be masculine too. but there is something primaly male about it to me