Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first story ever, so please be gentle, lol. Love feedback always, please comment on my gallery pics, too. Let me know if you would like more pics, part 2, a new story etc... Thanks, Kevin

Hairy Best Friend

Ever since I saw hair poking out the top of my best friend’s shirt, I have been fascinated with hairy chested men. It was two years later that I got to examine it up close, on the night he turned eighteen. We were getting ready for bed and just as my shirt came off, Kevin said, “Wow. You turned eighteen almost a year ago and still have a long way to go to get even half this hairy,” as he peeled off his skin tight muscle shirt.
He ran his fingers through the thick mat of blond fur that covered his muscular upper pecs and flat stomach.

Kevin noticed my staring at him stroking his hairy chest and casually ran his other hand over the growing mound in his shorts. “Always thought you might be interested in me for my than just a friend. Tonight I decided that if you responded to my striptease, I was going to take it as far as I could.”

I licked my lips just thinking about what this would mean, me stroking and rubbing his hairy torso and seeing his hard cock for the first time. Kevin held the fabric of his shorts tight over his crotch, and as I watched, his enormous mushroom cock head worked out of his shorts and began lurching down his thigh. As Kevin’s cock continued to swell and grow, I felt him push down urgently on my shoulder. I sank to the ground and looked up at my friend, seeing that he was watching me closely.

“You want to take care of this for me, little buddy? Put your lips on the head and stick out your tongue.” Kevin held his hard cock by the base and began rubbing his drooling prick all over my lips, cheeks and eyes. “If you want to suck this cock, you have to keep your eyes open. A little precum isn’t going to hurt you.”

I looked up at him, taking in the visual feast of this young, butch, hairy stud wiping his fat cock all over my face. “You’re going to take it deeper now man…open that fucking throat. Feel my meat filling you up? You haven’t even got half of it in you yet, you little fucker.” I moaned and whimpered, my tearing eyes never leaving his steely gaze. I held onto the hairy, muscled trunks of his gorgeous legs for support as I worshiped my first giant cock.

“I’ll bet you’ve wanted to swing on my cock for a long time, haven’t you? Tonight is your big night, gonna let you drain it for me twice, huh Ryan?” Kevin pulled on my dark hair and guided my tongue to his fat, hairy balls. I licked feverishly along each one, unable to get even a single one fully in my mouth. He pushed my head further into his muscular ass, forcing me to lick his crack and hole.

Roughly he grabbed me by the ears and shoved as much of his big dick as he could back between my lips and down my throat. “Gonna fuck this first nut right into your belly, buddy. Might let you taste the next load if you don’t spill a drop of this one.”

Kevin’s massive upper body was glistening with sweat, matting his blond chest hair. He looked deep into my brown eyes with his intense blue ones as he pummeled my throat without mercy. Suddenly Kevin’s eyes glazed over and his breathing quickened.

“Take it little buddy…swallow my cum…here it comes, fuck!” With that, I felt his huge cock swell and begin to throb. After four or five throbs, Kevin pulled five or six inches of his still spurting cock out of my throat. Three giant wads of hot cream hit the back of my mouth, Kevin pulling out further to shoot two last streams of cum on my tongue and one final blast to my face.

“Fuck, buddy. If I had known you were that starved to suck me off, I would have fed you long ago. Now get up here and work on my chest.” I quickly got to my feet, pushing some remaining cum off my chin into my mouth. He took over again, rubbing my face all over his hairy chest.
“You like my chest, don’t you Ryan? Maybe if you eat my cum a couple times a day, everyday, it’ll put some real hair on your chest.” Kevin ran his hand quickly over my sparsely haired upper torso. “Yes, sir, make you a hairy cum drinking slut all my own. Are you ready to coax another nut out of me, Ryan? My second one is always bigger than the first.”

I couldn’t imagine for a minute that this might be true. I was still tasting his last load, which I didn’t even get half of in my mouth. As I was pondering this, I felt the weight of his cock on my face. He cock slapped me three or four times and then rammed his prick further than he had before. Kevin plowed in and out of my face, growling low in his throat as strove to shove the last four inches of his cock inside.

Realizing this was futile, Kevin pushed my head over the side of the bed and managed to work in more of his cock. “I’m going to blow big this time dude. You are going to have to swallow it all if you expect to ever wrap your lips around my cock again, understand?” I gurgled as loud as could around the fat shaft deep in my throat. I looked up at this muscular, hairy stud that used to be my friend and now dominated me totally.

After forcing me to tongue wash his sweaty nuts, Kevin barked, “Open wide little buddy. Take my cum in your mouth and let me see it before you swallow it.” His hard dick suddenly swelled and he pulled it all the way out. Kevin held the giant head of his cock right over my open lips, and while tugging on his own hairy chest, began firing his loads. I was unprepared for the sheer volume of cum he was unloading into me…I swallowed the first mouthful after he decided I was full. The shots I missed were fed to me from his cock, after he used it to scrape them off my face.

“Not bad, Ryan, for your first time taking my big dick. I want you to sleep naked tonight. You better lube up your ass now because I wake up horny.”

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: blkbwoi

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Again, love to get feedback on the story and my gallery. Thanks

Hung and Hairy Best Friend

I didn’t have to wait long after the lights were out before I felt Kevin’s hairy naked body slip behind me. He grunted softly and mashed his beefy eighteen year old chest against my own equally muscled back. I felt his thick body hair rubbing against my smooth skin….I could swear Kevin was even hairier now than he had been just two hours before. I turned over and opened my mouth to scream when I saw that I was not in bed with Kevin at all.
It was Matt, Kevin’s 19 year old brother who had crept into my bed. He hissed low in my ear and cupped a huge hand tightly over my mouth, “Better be quiet Ryan. You don’t want to piss me off. Just do what I say and I won’t hurt you.” Looking into his piercing gaze and seeing the bulge of his huge guns, I took him at his word.
Whereas Kevin was a blond god, Matt was a brown haired, blue eyed stud with movie star handsomeness. He stood easily 6’4 and weighed 200+ lbs of tanned, sculpted and fur covered perfection. “I used to wonder what you and my brother did up here when you slept over. The show you put on tonight has me hard as a motherfucker.” With that, Matt tucked me under one of his giant biceps and carried me to his room.
He wasn’t the slightest bit out of breath, towering over me with his gigantic hard on sticking out from his body. “Jesus, Matt, you’ll choke me with that dick. There’s no way I can even get the head of it past my lips.”
“Where I’m putting it, you’re not going to have to worry about choking,” Matt said in a deep voice. As I realized what this meant, he saw my face flicker with fear, anxiety and finally terror. He smiled smugly as he turned me over and spread his cock out between my crack. With his hairy and gargantuan balls lying against mine, the pulsing head of his monster nestled several inches above the small of my back.
“You’ll kill me Matt…your cock has to be over nine inches long…please don’t do this,” I sobbed into the carpet. Paying me no attention, Matt grabbed me by the back of the head and thrust his wet cock head against my lips. I had no choice but to lick all over the surface of the head; there really was no getting it in my mouth.
“Get it good and wet pussy boy. Gonna shove every inch of my meat up your hot little bubble boy ass. You won’t even feel Kevin if he ever taps your ass…I’m going to plow it clean out.” Pulling his cock away from my face, he straddled me and placed the bulbous head against my ass. Suddenly I felt a searing pain in my hole as Matt popped the huge head past the opening. I needed to scream, but Matt literally fucked the breath out of me. In one long but rapid shove, I felt his full bush against my ass.
I must have passed out for a few minutes, because next thing I knew Matt was pistoning in and out of my tight, now devirginized ass and I was moaning. Yes, moaning loudly as Matt’s horsecock sawed me in half. My cock erupted out of nowhere, pelting both of our hairy chests with more cum than I’d ever shot in my life.
Immediately after I stopped shooting, I felt another orgasm building. Matt’s fingers were in my mouth and I realized he had my cum on them. “Eat your hot load from my chest you fucker. Don‘t waste a drop,” he said, roughly mashing my face into his cum drenched fur. “You like that big cock up your ass, dontcha? Want me to fuck you like this all the time….bet you’ll be begging for this cock again before the end of the week.”

Still not out of breath at all, Matt picked up speed, his fat dick making lewd noises as it fucked deeper into me. He stiffened and I felt his shaft spurt what felt like cups of molten cum up my ass. Matt quickly pulled out and straddled my face and continued firing his massive load all over my face and chest. I was completely saturated with his sperm. “Better get some shut eye boy. Think Kevin and I will wake you up together in a few.” With that, he wiped the last oozing streams of cum onto my lips and left me lying there soaked from the pounding he had given me.