hairy black guys....?

I am naturally smooth (thank god) the only hairy part of my body is my pubes. My legs and arms are hardly hairy and my chest is smoother than a 12 year olds back side!

HungGay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
African Americans have little body hair because it is very hot in sub saharan africa and hair is an insulator. Caucasians evolved more body hair to try to keep warm in the colder parts of the world (Europe, Northern Asia). Africa is hot and a lot of body hair would interfere with sweat evaporation.

From the scientific part of my brain.
lol.
thats my theory at least

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
African Americans have little body hair because it is very hot in sub saharan africa and hair is an insulator. Caucasians evolved more body hair to try to keep warm in the colder parts of the world (Europe, Northern Asia). Africa is hot and a lot of body hair would interfere with sweat evaporation. From the scientific part of my brain. lol. thats my theory at least

Which explains all of the minimally hairy Scandinavians, Dutch, etc., how, exactly?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
African Americans have little body hair because it is very hot in sub saharan africa and hair is an insulator. Caucasians evolved more body hair to try to keep warm in the colder parts of the world (Europe, Northern Asia). Africa is hot and a lot of body hair would interfere with sweat evaporation.

lol.
thats my theory at least

Maybe many years ago. Most African Americans are genetically mixed with caucasians. And considering how many blacks were passing for whites before civil rights many whites are unknowingly mixed with African Americans.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

lol.
thats my theory at least

And what about all the hairy mediterranean Italians, Greeks, Turks, Israelis, and other Southern European and Middle Eastern men? The mediterranean region is not exactly the coolest place on the planet?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And what about all the hairy mediterranean Italians, Greeks, Turks, Israelis, and other Southern European and Middle Eastern men? The mediterranean region is not exactly the coolest place on the planet?

I think that hairiness is more a protection against the sun that an insulation against the cold. at least now. maybe pre historically it was both. Mediterranean men are exposed to a lot more sun than northern european men. black men are also exposed to extreme sun, but their skin meets the threat with darker pigmentation to a large degree. italian,greek,etc men are swarthy and dark haired and hairy as an attemtp to offer the same protection.
my theory at least. latino men in the americas have similar traits to some degree.