Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since some time I'm on the LPSG chatroom, I don't that often go there, but when I do I meet 3 kinds of people:
1) nice people to talk to with whom I can have serious convos.
2) People who immediately tell me they want to suck my dick and somehow can't say anything else, which usually ends with me closing the convo window.
3) the third kind are people who close the window themselves... now why would anyone do that? Obviously not something normal as not being interested into very dirty talking, oh no, it's something different.

They of course start off with a question about size, 6 x 5 inches I say, and even if some said that is SMALL (I used to be EMO because of my size, it's NOT SMALL! Don't ruin my already low self esteem!), but then they ask if I'm HAIRY!

And I say that I'm not hairy, that I try to stay trimmer everywhere aside from my hair and armpits. To which they flee...... WHY.... Why is being hairy such a BIG deal? So size doesn't matter to anyone? Noone cares if your buff? The most important part is being hairy? If your not hairy then your a turn off?!

I just don't get it... perhaps it's simply not my thing or something, but I do wonder why I was NEVER asked if I'm shaved and noone ever was real excited about me being shaved.

I used to hear people talk that shaving is important, that it makes blow jobs and stuff more enjoyable, but I'm amazed to see so many people here demanding a BUSH...

Well just thought I'd say it, thanks :)

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Natural or trimmed seems to be quite loved on these boards. IMO, trimming is the best solution. You never know who wants to chat with you. Certain people are just horny and when they don't get the answers they want they just move on to something else that might help them get off.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are both weird and rude.

I'm a huge fan of body hair on a man but I'd never close a conversation window on someone for not having enough.

If they're that shallow I'd take it as a sign that they didn't have much to offer by way of conversation and that they saved you the time of learning that.

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
True, guess your right Gillette......... wait a minute, ..... Gillette?
Your a fan of body hair and your nick is the same as a brand of shaving products?

I may be misunderstanding something here, but for now I find the irony of it very amusing :redface:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People are both weird and rude.

I'm a huge fan of body hair on a man but I'd never close a conversation window on someone for not having enough...

What she said. I like furry men, but I chat with anyone who is nice and polite.

I only close conversation windows on people who ask stupid shit like A/S/L (when it is in my profile) and who say things like "Can I see your dick," without as much as a "Hello" first.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, guess your right Gillette......... wait a minute, ..... Gillette?
Your a fan of body hair and your nick is the same as a brand of shaving products?

I may be misunderstanding something here, but for now I find the irony of it very amusing :redface:

I know, I know.

When I joined I wanted something cheesy so I went with, "Gillette, the best a man can get". I wasn't thinking about the fur aspect at all. I didn't anticipate the delightful practice of men using a Gillette can for comparison pics either, but I love it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello from Prague. Most of the guys here are also very smooth - straight or gay, doesn't matter. I really like it too and of course keep smooth myself. I'm not exactly sure how to chat on here but if you're interested, drop me a PM.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
joseph...chat room can be fun and also a stressful time...so much going on for such a short time....i have noticed since the cam/voice room was intro'd that seems it is more of a meat market than casual meeting place....most part i like, meeting friends and catching up, try making a few friends rather than just having a wank...that might make your time there more fun....

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol dont worry about it man there are a lot of extremely weird people on this site whose opinions certainly dont represent the general population

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of nice folks around, but there are a hell of a lot of weirdos in the chat room.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I became rather hairy at a young age and felt self-conscious about it for several years. It seemed like everyone prefered the smooth look. I shaved a few spots hear and there at different points but almost went crazy from the itchiness. I decided that I was hairy and that was how I was going to stay. I am glad to see that it is becoming more acceptable.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since some time I'm on the LPSG chatroom, I don't that often go there, but when I do I meet 3 kinds of people:
1) nice people to talk to with whom I can have serious convos.
2) People who immediately tell me they want to suck my dick and somehow can't say anything else, which usually ends with me closing the convo window.
3) the third kind are people who close the window themselves... now why would anyone do that? Obviously not something normal as not being interested into very dirty talking, oh no, it's something different.

They of course start off with a question about size, 6 x 5 inches I say, and even if some said that is SMALL (I used to be EMO because of my size, it's NOT SMALL! Don't ruin my already low self esteem!), but then they ask if I'm HAIRY!

And I say that I'm not hairy, that I try to stay trimmer everywhere aside from my hair and armpits. To which they flee...... WHY.... Why is being hairy such a BIG deal? So size doesn't matter to anyone? Noone cares if your buff? The most important part is being hairy? If your not hairy then your a turn off?!

I just don't get it... perhaps it's simply not my thing or something, but I do wonder why I was NEVER asked if I'm shaved and noone ever was real excited about me being shaved.

I used to hear people talk that shaving is important, that it makes blow jobs and stuff more enjoyable, but I'm amazed to see so many people here demanding a BUSH...

Well just thought I'd say it, thanks :)

Joseph--

I am glad that you are speaking your mind. How else are we going to know how you feel and what you are experiencing while at LPSG.org?

I have been on chat recently as well. No one chats with me...even when I let myself be known. But I don't really get upset over it. There was a time when I was quite chattable...but that was then and this is NOW. :rolleyes:

I don't care much about cock size. I do admit that hairy chested guys are hot...but I would rather be with a smooth chested guy with a sociable personality than with a hairy guy that is hot but has a really bad personality.

I think that the whole ordeal of meeting peeps has gotten too sophisticated and peeps' manners are lacking. People want their mates to order like a ordering a menu at a haute cuisine establishment.

I want a man like this..or like that. But when they do get a man like their ideal...then it is something else that they aren't. It is so weird.

So, I say be yourself. And chat with the peeps you can chat with. And if they aren't into you or they drop you...there will be someone else who will be into you and won't drop you.

Happy chatting.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim it real short with clippers just the bare clippers. shaving is a pain and this way is fine. i ussually let it grow for a couple of weeks maybe a month or so before trimming it again. when you have a lean cut body i think it makes sense to keep it really short and clean.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm hairy as a beast and I get a lot of positive feedback concerning that fact, including suggestions not to trim.

It's all good. Embrace your uniqueness and love yourself.

Remember that while there are a lot of good people at LPSG, there are some total assholes too. Don't let 'em shake you.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Joseph,
A hirsute body is a turnon for some folks and a turnoff for others. I have enough body hair for 3 guys, except on top. There is just barely enough there for me! As for the inconsiderate jerks; chatrooms are anonymous and these guys feel that they are entitled to be abrasive. Pay no attention to them. I have corresponded with plenty of friendly guys and gals on this site.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been a firm believer in working what you've got, not trying to modify yourself too much. Anyone who has tried to cuddle with a guy who's stubbly all over knows that trimming has its limitations.

Men have hair under their arms, at their crotch, and usually on their legs and arms. My chest hair is patchy, but so what? If anyone rejects me for that, I'm quite certain I wouldn't want to be with him anyway, the silly, callow fool.