rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quote=InDepth: is mine nice..?
Attached Images
jpg.gif
big erect vein popping cock.jpg (49.1 KB, 219 views)
--------------------------------------
Yes, the butt definitely passes inspection. But I honestly couldn't get past your massive dick...it kept demanding attention. So maybe your butt really isn't hairy, I just fantasized it.

...going back to look again. And I promise to just look at the hairy ass..only..the..hairy...big...veiny....oh, shit. See what I mean!?
---------------------------
Hellboy, you took the cock... er, I mean words right out of my mouth.

Sorry InDepth, but you've got such an impressive dick, it just puts me into some kind of a trance and it's hard to focus on much else. Maybe I need to give it some perrsonal attention. :biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have a very hairy crack and a butt that is a little hairy. but the best are those butts that are covered in fur. its what a man should look like to me, and I wish mine was covered in it like those pics above

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care about hair as long as he has an amazing cock and is good in bed. I prefer men who are fit so that if he is hairy it looks good. I think the hair is less attractive if the man is overweight.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my preference is a little peach fuzz, but all in all i don't mind a hairy butt. as long as it's not like he's growing a chia pet down there, then i'm totally ok with it. and i agree w/ njqt, i like a clean crack too!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's moderately hairy (I don't need to comb it), and I have blondish hair. It's especially thick in the crack, and around underneath to where my balls hang. Sort of a hairy trail, if you're in an exploring mood.
Sounds delish. :wink:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, love a nice furry ass.....

just wish we lived in an age that condoms weren't a "MUST", would love the sensation of my foreskin peeling back and being tickled as I slid in deep, those furry cheeks tickling ALL over....

growl.....

I esp love a furry man bending over, showing off all that furry ass....very nice...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually..only the last pic is me. the others are not, even though the label might say me in it. but thanks if you meant the 3rd pic! lol

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
me and some other really furry ones

OMG, i just caught a glimpse of what my husband is going to look like in 20 years! You have a pretty pair of wooly britches there BigMeatNJ! The first thing i noticed on my husband at first glance was his very hairy calves and i thought DAMN what a man! He's gotten increasingly hairy over the years and i've never complained. I did recently talk him into trimming his pubes and shaving his balls, i regret not asking that sooner. It was after many requests on Xtube to please have my man trim that i finally thought what the hell.

He said he could never shave off his pubic hair because he wouldnt know where to stop shaving! Attached is a picture of how hairy he is, sorry no ass pics for ya. Theres definitely women and gay men who love men with wooly coveralls!

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why thanksbedheadred! I am truly flattered. and let me correct which pics are me...again. the 1st and 3rd ARE me...I meant to say above that the 2nd pic is not me regardless of the labeling saying it is me, but I ignored the first pic in trying to point out the 2nd is not me. anyway! lol and I agree with him about the pube shaving..never never never!! although you can see that I did shave my balls in that pic. my balls are very hairy normally. enjoy it as he grows hairier and hairier...it's what we do! lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
why thanksbedheadred! I am truly flattered. and let me correct which pics are me...again. the 1st and 3rd ARE me...I meant to say above that the 2nd pic is not me regardless of the labeling saying it is me, but I ignored the first pic in trying to point out the 2nd is not me. anyway! lol and I agree with him about the pube shaving..never never never!! although you can see that I did shave my balls in that pic. my balls are very hairy normally. enjoy it as he grows hairier and hairier...it's what we do! lol

Curse you, BigMeatNJ, I peeked at yer butt fotos and now I have a woody. Curse you, I say! :mad:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
trust me on this midlife- you are NOT the only one...

first thought that came to my mind? "MARRY ME NOW DAMMIT"! lol

then a series of grunts, sighs and moans :biggrin1:

Curse you, BigMeatNJ, I peeked at yer butt fotos and now I have a woody. Curse you, I say! :mad: