Hairy Chest Or Smooth Chest.

D

deleted235425

Do you prefer a guy with a hairy chest or a smooth chest?

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
older men are definatly better with chest hair!

but twinks are better sooth.
Its depends on the look, build etc of the person for me.

But i like any.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My chest is naturally smooth, but I prefer a man with hair on his chest. Opposites attract as they say.

In the end, I like men who are okay that way they are. Shaved chests are not attractive to me (And the feeling of stubble regrowing is gross).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I love a guy with a hairy chest. The hairier, the better. I saw Dean Lennox Kelly scratch his chest hair on an episode of Gordon Ramsey's The F Word yesterday afternoon and I got rock hard.

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Def Hairy...

I see a very hairy guy at the gym who has to trim a 'circle' around his neck to keep the chest (and back!) hair from 'poking over'...

damn to be that hairy (and as Lex said- opposites attract- natually smooth here as well.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with Lex about enjoying who you naturally are.

That said, being hairy-chested myself, I enjoy a guy with a hairy chest.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm hairy-chested. I've tried shaving it and on top of thinking I look stupid it's a hell of a lot of work.

I vote for leaving it as God intended.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My chest is naturally smooth, but I prefer a man with hair on his chest. Opposites attract as they say.

In the end, I like men who are okay that way they are. Shaved chests are not attractive to me (And the feeling of stubble regrowing is gross).

Natural either way. If he is naturally hairy that is fine, if he is smooth that is fine too.
Just don't shave... the stubble and the off days where you aren't completely smooth.
I like points of view.

My chest is smooth so skin to skin has always been nice to me. On the other hand, there's the attraction of the opposite. I like a hairy chest as much as a smooth one, especially a chest with that hair that just lays against a man's pecs when it's wet like when he's in the shower or just sweating...fuck. Y'all know what I'm talking about:wink:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's no attraction to the opposite here. I want another smooth guy, just like a woman or maybe with a little hair. When hair gets in my mouth, I just get completely turned off and my penis goes down really quickly. I'd rather make out with a smooth chest than run my hands through a forest of hair.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although my first preference is hairy chest it all depends on the person. I'm a sucker for a guy with a cute smile and nice eyes and if they have a hairy chest then it's a bonus.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm naturally smooth and for the longest time I liked smooth guys but after one guy with a little hair patch on his chest - sort of a v from below his rob cage to his nipples and across - that got me hooked. I don't like hair that goes everywhere and is completely connected all the way around. (Gee, I think I just tasted a little vomit just thinking of that!)