Hairy Chest Or Smooth Chest.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am extremely hairy and my partner in life also fits that description. I have in my life dated both smooth and hairy people.

I shaved it a couple of times to please a person I was dating and went through hell every time it grew back in.

My chest, abs, butt, back and shoulders are covered. As I age the volume seems to increase, but with the change towards gray in color it appears less obvious than it once did.

I basically prefer a man with a built in fur coat, but, I am not certain if it is an actual preference or knowledge that if he is as hairy as I am he won't ask me to shave it ever again. Maybe it is a subconscious "self-defense" because he will have been talked into it at some time in his own life and also will have had to deal with the itching of regrowth and he will have been forced to endure a few weeks of discomfort and scratching.

It's when you get older and the hair from your head seems to move to your nose and ears...Whats wiith that!!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perfectly fine with both as long as chest hair isn't shaved. How can anyone not enjoy this:

Attachments

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a straight guy, I have to say that I have been shaving my chest for a while now. I just do it in the shower and it takes me 2 extra mins. I've just never been a real fan of body hair and I will probably continue to shave until my 40's probably

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair enough. I think hair on the chest corresponds to colour.
Black haired men would always seem to be hairy while blonde guys seem to be less so.

This is a generalised statement and there will be exceptions both ways but I reckon the darker the guy's hair colour, generally the more hair.

chrwl007

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really depends on the full package, but I find both naturally smooth and hairy attractive. I'm dark blonde, but have very dark (almost black) hair from the end of my pubes upwards.

My brother and I have come to the conclusion that I got the hair that was supposed to be on him as well :biggrin1:. He's naturally smooth, with just a few stray hairs.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Natural either way. If he is naturally hairy that is fine, if he is smooth that is fine too.
Just don't shave... the stubble and the off days where you aren't completely smooth.

LOL....yea, i agree, i hate un-naturally hairy guys...like i went on holiday to Estonia and met this real hot guy, with a baby-soft smooth skin, we started making out under the moonlight by a lake when all of a sudden out comes the hair flowing long and thick.....who knew werewolves exist eh...i never ran so fast in my life, now i aint got a thing against lycans but men who grow un-natural hair? that just scares me! :biggrin1:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the things we do face as we age is the growth of hair in interesting places as was pointed out to me in a reply by another group member.

One of the things that I find humorous is that though I have lost some hair from my head, I have tended more towards the genetics of my maternal grandfather when it comes to "fur coat". At age 86 he still had most of what started out on his head. The problem is he also had a "unibrow" hair growing in a forest in and around his ears, and his nose hair was sufficient to make a toupee. Yep, I got that part too. Sorry, I do trim and deal with that surplus simply because it just looks weird. If you're extremely furry it tends to go with the territory.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a hairy chest & I tend to keep my upper shirt buttons unbuttoned (I know, that's so 1970s). Never had any complaints...Personally, I don't care if your chest is smooth or hairy---My big concern is your asshole! THAT SHOULD BE MANLY HAIRY!