Hairy chest or smooth chest?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shocked, Nov 23, 2005.

1. shocked

shocked Member

what kind of chest do girls like in men?
    Hairy chest or smooth chest?

2. GoneA

Gold Member

I think hair on one's chest is repulsive. .

3. melinda

melinda New Member

I LOVE a guy with a hairy chest. So manly...I love running my fingers through it. Mmmm. I am getting wet just thinking about it.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yes, and yes! Hairy or smooth, I like 'em!

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hair on one's chest repulsive? Strange....

I know OP asked the women, but I'm going to answer anyway. I like hair. Either extreme is less attractive to me, but a naturally smooth chest is ok, I prefer a moderate amount of chest hair - it just looks masculine to me. A thick pelt that extends over the shoulders and down the back is somewhat less attractive, but what is repulsive to me is men who shave their chests. The stubble is just horrid.

6. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I think whatever the person has been endowed with is alright with me. I wouldnt want someone giving me the impression I had to change myself to make them happy and so I would try to be the same. THe hair to me is very virile! I would love to run my hands through the fur of the beast! LOL!

naughty

7. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

As for my opinion wether your cock is 6 inchs or 10 inchs if you have smooth chest your a big BOY if you have a hairy chest Your a BIG MAN. I dont want to see a 11 inch cock on a boy body men to me are hairy at very least grow some on stomach and dont shave your pubs off you look like a freakin alter boy...........

8. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

Smooth maybe

9. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Either works fine with me.... ;)

10. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

In the end, as long as he has a penis that works and is willing to use it on me on a regular basis, then I really don't care. He could be hairier than Ron Jeremy or smooth as can be. That said, if given the preference, I prefer hair. Adults have hair. Some people just can't get over that fact. :D

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Hmmm... He doesn't need a fur like a bear, but I actually love some curls to twist my fingers in and to play with. It's something masculine, strikes my chord - and just looks fine. Hair on ass, arms, chest, legs, crotch, head is okay for me, in that respect - but hair on his back are umm... yuck

12. GoneA

Gold Member

lololololololol....

hope you don't mind me stealing that joke.

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

I like them hairy. Hairy dudes are the bomb. Like Jason Patric and Patrick Warburton. Even though, Matt Damon is smooth. I like him as well. Nothing more sexier than a guy in a business suit getting off from work and taking off that tie and unbuttoning that stiff collar down three buttons. Showing a nice dark patch of chest hair. That is really hot.

14. Matthew

Gold Member

First the analingus and now this. I'm starting to worry that we're not compatible, GoneA.

15. Karen M

Karen M New Member

I think Claire has it right. There's something masculine about chest hair....:) I don't even mind hair on a man's back, as long as he doesn't look like a gorilla.

;) Karen

16. GoneA

Gold Member

if you were straight, I doubt you would like women with hairy chest. Then again, I'm also a product of western society.

and don't worry, we're compatible, if a wizard appeared and magically turned me gay, you'd be the first dude I'd ask out.

17. sexycobra

sexycobra New Member

In my experience, women always look at me differently after they see my hairy chest and legs, and I often get comments (e.g., with female friends at a pool, or when seeing me in shorts for the first time). It apparently gives me a virile look (maybe it's the boy/man thing again). Now, I don't have hair on my shoulders or a furry back, that might be a little too much...

18. Matthew

Gold Member

I might if I was a straight caveman.

Mmm, there are no wizards around. There was Harry Potter but I think we ran him off the Board. How about a fairy?

That's OK, being friends is good too (now see, this is where we need the 'hug' emoticon -- or at least those 'toast' mugs. I just can't express my emotional vocabulary with those 'smilies').

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I don't know; with some women I've gone out with were big fans of the follicle free pecs, on the other hand, some of the other ones got extremely turned on by enough hair on my chest to just barely coat my chest.

Myself, I make every attempt to eradicate every sign of having a gorilla back because the women love to feel my bare back, as much as I do them.

20. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

It depends on how it looks on the person. Some guys look hot with hairy chests while others look disgusting with them. Some guys look hot with bare chests, while others look like altar boys.;) While I cannot really say that I prefer one over the other, I must add that a hairy chest is more fun to rub on.

Draft saved Draft deleted