Hairy chest or smooth chest?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
melinda said:
I LOVE a guy with a hairy chest. So manly...I love running my fingers through it. Mmmm. I am getting wet just thinking about it.

You'd love me then.. I'm a hairy beast.

I think the majority of women prefer hairless men for some reason... but I've been with a few who said they liked my "hirsute-ness"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Hmmm... He doesn't need a fur like a bear, but I actually love some curls to twist my fingers in and to play with. It's something masculine, strikes my chord - and just looks fine. Hair on ass, arms, chest, legs, crotch, head is okay for me, in that respect - but hair on his back are umm... yuck
I got hair.... check, check, check, check, check, check... and... oh... check. :frown1:

I'm pretty self-conscious about the hair on my back... but what am I going to do? That laser hair removal is expensive, and waxing doesn't last very long.

I think I read somewhere that there was a study done at Oxford or Cambridge demonstrating a positive correlation between the amont of body hair and someone's intelligence. But... that study may have been biased. I think of Oxford students and I picture hairy little trolls. Of course, you have to be really smart to get into Oxford, so perhaps there's some credence to the study after all.

Please don't take the above too seriously.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
I never met a girl that did not like my hair .
I am very hairy, my chest is covered in hair, and, girls love to run their hands, light scratching....almost purring......
I guess it must be the same feeling I get from running my hands through girls' siky smooth skin....
.. like green eyes.....I thought blue eyes where my thing....untill I discovered the alluring power of green eyes........
never say never......

MMmmmmm I like that,you know ,I can not resist a hairy chest,the more dense the better,it is sooo masculine,would love to "purrrrr" runing my fingers through those pecs , it is something that a smooth man can not provide. Like a big penis and a small one, the smooth body can not provide that feeling of masculinity that is simply 100% male.

Muscles look better with hair...looks more manly....strong muscles and hair looks super irresistible. I would not reject a smooth guy, but, it is not what I consider full male.

Too bad you have no pixes, would love to "purr" at that manly chest.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I honestly don't care as long as the guy is natural and is comfortable with his body. Smooth chests can be sexy, but there's always been something manly to me about a man with a natural mane of hair on his chest. Of course, to a point, it can juts be too damn hairy and apelike lol.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica said:
MMmmmmm I like that,you know ,I can not resist a hairy chest,the more dense the better,it is sooo masculine,would love to "purrrrr" runing my fingers through those pecs , it is something that a smooth man can not provide. Like a big penis and a small one, the smooth body can not provide that feeling of masculinity that is simply 100% male.

Muscles look better with hair...looks more manly....strong muscles and hair looks super irresistible. I would not reject a smooth guy, but, it is not what I consider full male.

Too bad you have no pixes, would love to "purr" at that manly chest.

Thanks , Jessica. I sent you a PM, so you can what I have to offer. I am very hairy, full chest, body down to my groin. Like having a large cock, I think having a fully covered chest in thick hair has got me even more women than my large cock. Many girls just get to "purring" while they see it, and, women love to run their small hands over it, it is the perfect complement to my other gift. I noticed the look on girls eyes when my shirt is slightly open, and my fur is visible.
Like women and lips, gorgeous lips are unavoidable, a hairy chest makes women look.

I guess it is a given, there is no way a smooth person can grow hair in the chest.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 24 and my chest is smooth as can be. I think most of the differences (in hairiness) are attributed to ethnicity/genetics. Not anything to do with the amount of masculinity (although many have personal preferences).

More testoterone will produce relatively more body hair for the persons own genetic makeup. For example. My grandmother never has had hairy legs (at all), etc.... like many women do. I inherited part of this so my hair follicles respond (grow) less in response to testosterone. Being a male I'm hairer (than her), but less so than other males whose follicles are more responsive. Just as those of African decent are said to have slightly higher testoterone on average (vs. Europeans) despite usually being less hairy.

Of course over a lifetime there is accumalated testosterone exposure, so even those men with no chest hair in their 20's (due to less androgen hair sensitivity) are likely to grow some as they age (albeit a lesser amount).

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the PM, I like what I saw. :wink:

I would never even consider a guy that shaves or waxes. That is for girls to do, men do not wax nor shave their bodies. Sorry if I sound blunt , but I understand there are women that like that kind of stuff ( men that wax )
There is something strange to a guy that manicures, waxes, does his eyebrows , no , no, not around this curves...:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Yes.

There are rules, however. No growing a sweater; a sweater should be removed. No shaving; waxing only.

Yep...for sure waxing the best option.

I use to have bf who was in weight lifting competions who used to shave and was not nice...at all...