Hairy Chests... Do they turn you on?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some view a hairy chest as the ultimate in masculinity; others abhor them. Sexually a man with a hairy chest with a trail to his package is one of the biggest sexual turn ons for me.

Do hairy chests turn you on? Why or why not?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though I have answered this one before I am as a whole more attracted to hairy. I am one of the "Wookies" so it is just easier to deal with another that is the same instead of trying to have some person trying to change what genetics gave you. As long as I can keep my fur coat however I really in my single days did not discriminate as long as the bald chest was attached to a great person.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

m4mfun510

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. A hairy chest is sexy. Not a requirement, but a nice bonus. ;)

In particular, I find a certain type of hairy chest sexy. The best example is Julian McMahon - there were some shirtless shots of him on Charmed that were awesome.

Kevin Sorbo and his great, hairy chest is a very close second.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know, this is just one of those things I don't get. Why would you ever like or want a hairy chest? Hairy chests are a turn-off, not a turn-on. Skin to skin contact feels a lot better. But then again, I'm really into body contact/frottage anyway. I'll admit, I get the treasure trail thing. That can be hot. But hairy chests? No thank you.

A hairy chest is defenitly a plus but hey a guy is a guy still sexy dosnt matter

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
L O V E hairy chests. They're just more attractive to me. It's part of the reason I have not enjoyed the male strip shows I was dragged/obligated to go to in the past for bachelorette parties and such.
Though it's funny because I also love bald heads and pubes....

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
So hot, especially if they own it. Although, either one doesn't bother me as long as it's a man that I'm rubbing up against.

I have never heard of hairy chest rental or leasing, but, I guess that this is a new business start up that I missed out on! Damn!