{Hairy} Does anyone else hate their hairy ass?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rwolfera, Dec 14, 2010.

1. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

Ok yeah, i know, disgusting, but i have a hairy ass that looks like king kong coughed up a few hair balls in it.

I wanna know how to get rid as i have no clue, lol!

Can anyone help or does anyone think i should keep it? I really dont know! lol!

Thanks

J
    x

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Well you can buy a hair trimmer designed for male pubic brooming, and see if you like how your arse looks and feels trimmed and see if you prefer that, I'd recommend you do this before deciding to go totally hairless, because really the best and in my opinion only sensible way to really make your arse hairless is to get regular waxes, but they cost money and should be done by some on with lots of experience in doing crack waxes on men.

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're after women, then doing some hair removal might be the way to go. If you're into men, then I think there are enough guys out there who love a hairy ass, so in that case, I'd say keep it! How hairy are we talking? [hint: pic please!]

4. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

Hehe, a pic will be hard to come by, lol it means having to find a camera and at the minute, we are packing away because my mum is moving to denmark lol. It's quite hairy, feels horrible lol! I cant stand it, but i wonder if guys would go for it, i might keep it and find out. lol!

5. kanzon

kanzon New Member

I say be PROUD of your hairy ass, I am, course I haven't seen exactly how hairy yours is, when your talking inches in hair length maybe could do a little trimming. And do shave(or at least trim up) around your bum-hole if needed, that's just good hygiene whatever the orientation.

#5 kanzon, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  6. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it wasn't clear from my first post, yes, I'm one of those guys who gets instant wood from a guy's hairy butt. I think it should be a criminal offense on this site to admit that you have a hairy ass and not have at least one photo for us to appreciate it!! Damn both of you! Ha ha. Hope your move goes well. Held og lykke! I'll nudge you for the pics after you're settled back home. ;-)

7. rwolfera

rwolfera New Member

Haha, no worries... will try and sort some out for you ;D

8. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks!! :p Hope you'll follow suit, Kanzon!

9. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Oh my goodness, don't shave it. At a very young age, I did and had a very difficult several weeks until it grew out. Sometimes it's very uncomfortable sitting, but that is lots better than any other option I know.
    And too, I found out lots of people love it....so keep it totally natural.

10. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never heard a woman complaining about a guy's hairy ass...however, many don't like shoulder or back fur. As for gays, like the guy above said, many, many of us LOVE furry bods! It would be cool to hear some LPSG women commenting on this hugely important issue!

11. texas69x

texas69x New Member

Albums:
    hate your hairy ass? man, i love my hairy ass and every other hairy body part of mine. i remember being young and waiting, wanting my hair to grow in and wanting a lot, so I could be a MAN. i still don't think that real men shave, pluck, wax, trim, or do any other shit with their body hair. when i see a hairy ass, i get turned on by it and try to hit it.

12. Nkw17

Nkw17 Member

omg I hate mine. I want to either get a wax or laser hair removal. Im starting to get hairy & thats where it started I have to use like 2 razors to shave it when it all grows in I wait because I get ichy bumps on my ass & sometimes leave a mark so I give it a rest.

13. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Another who hates an hairy arse, however as most have pointed out, you need to be so careful with hair removal in that area, so as to avoid sweaty arse-crack.

Whilst I am no where near king kong hairy there, I general find it too long, and will normally go in with a disposable BIC razor, only after a bath / shower, as the last thing I need, is to spread germs around in that area, and worse still, introduce them in to cuts when I have not been careful.

14. Santhan23

Santhan23 New Member

Albums:
    Cant say my arse is the hairiest out there, but i definitely hat what hair is there. Most of it is in the crack. Tried shaving once, but the itching & razor burn put me off that. Was thinking about laser, but am too embarassed.

15. arki

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to say... i do hate it.
    I trim my ass, i want to wax it, never really thought about getting the laser.
    Its so much better man, just do it.
    Besides a smooth ass always looks better

16. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I imagine your butt hair is not light, sparse and fine, right, but rather dark, abundant and coarse (otherwise you would likely not "hate" it that much)?

Funny, I met a 22-year old with that "condition" a few years ago. I was quite surprised when he stripped off...So I had him lean over the bathroom counter naked and trimmed his ass with a clipper. Funny how sexy the act of removing his ass hair was...I so wanted to spank it afterwards...(and did)...

Fun times...

17. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love my hairy ass. It's become kind of my trademark. Lots of dudes love it

18. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im totally smooth and i wish i had a hairy ass, or much less, hairier legs, having facial hair, and im 22!

19. john_boy

john_boy Member

Albums:
    Try the electric shaver made especially for manscaping. Most brands make them. Try trimming it short instead of completely off first to see if you like it. It might be a good compromise for you. BUT you'll have to keep up with it. Otherwise, you'll have to get waxed! And please post a pic. We want to see it!

20. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I Hate mine.........I love others. Strange!

Draft saved Draft deleted