Hairy forearms

Do you like hairy arms?

• Total voters

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More unusual fetish interests... last time I asked gay guys with big balls to say hi. Thanks for the many and varied responses -- I must admit I had no idea that there were so many different ideas of what 'big' is. Low, tight, heavy - you name it, you sent it!

So, another interest -- closely linked to a love of big dicks (why else would I be here) and big balls... hairy forearms.

In my book, there's nothing more masculine than a guy with furry, muscular arms. Especially if he's on top and you're busy getting a good length while he holds you tight...

What do other members think?

(Oh, sorry if this is in the wrong 'topic' moderators -- couldn't quite figure out where to post it!).

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been seeing a guy for the past 10-11 years and he is bi and married. He has the hairiest chest....... Abs........forearms!!!! i just love that on him!!!

D

deleted1447

Even better if really furry armpits go with them.

Reactions: nixco

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hehe - aww well rob, that would be the bit about why i asked about gay dudes ;-)

everyone else, great to hear you are loving the fur factor. where are all the hairy armed men? we're all just waiting to see the pics, boys so post-post-post!!!

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, OK robbo -- I get the point!

Disappointingly no posts from men with hairy forearms. Come on -- according to the survey, there are 32 participants who want to be scooped up in your manly arms and only 2 who would be so grossed out they'd be running for the hills!

Don't disappoint us all, guys!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love furry men--always have. I myself am a furball as well, and although the avatar is not me (I repeat that charming chap is not me) I bear an uncanny resemblance to him as I have an aversion to shaving. I do not believe in shaving pubic hairs either, and enjoy the men with hairy backs. Hair is on the body for a reason--to tantalize me. Now a bald pate I can go for--that's the only time no hair or sparse hair seems enjoyable (althought full hair headed men are also quite enjoyable).

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Onslow - thanks for your message! People who post as well as answer the survey are especially welcome :)

Still waiting for a man to get involved who actually has some furry arms to show off... come on! I'll be hoarse if I keep asking ;-)

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Men who have thick muscular forearms are a turn-on in general, hairy or not, but I do admit that hairy forearms are really hot, and if he has a big set of hands...well, enough said. :grinning-smiley-003

The "hold factor" is definitely a big part of the attraction, having a big pair of hairy forearms holding you (or providing something for you to hold on to) while you're getting a good relentless pounding.:evil:

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

KVB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh. Truly? If I see a dark haired (OK, even blond hairy) man with furry fingers that lead my eye to his hairy forearms, I tend to sprout a boner. If the fur goes right on up the biceps and onto the shoulders and over the chest and back, that's pretty hot too.

Lately, though I've never been handballed (fisted) I have been having this fantasy of a really hot man's hairy forearm and hand folding up and probing my ass, ever so slowly, right up to the elbow.I know this turns the arm into a super-cock, and in some ways that just malkes it all the steamier to my mind...wooooooooooooof!

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

moose1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hairy thick forearms, hairy back of hands, thick wrists, Yes. Love em hanging on the window sills of trucks. Workshirt sleeves rolled up. mmmmmmmmm yes.

Didn't know many others had this fetish.

Your right earlog...seeing those arms on a trucker window sill is Nice.
That goes for any working guy with tight working t-shirt

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love furry men--always have. I myself am a furball as well, and although the avatar is not me (I repeat that charming chap is not me) I bear an uncanny resemblance to him as I have an aversion to shaving. I do not believe in shaving pubic hairs either, and enjoy the men with hairy backs. Hair is on the body for a reason--to tantalize me. Now a bald pate I can go for--that's the only time no hair or sparse hair seems enjoyable (althought full hair headed men are also quite enjoyable).

I love men that are bald, furry, bearded and have at least a touch of grey. Short or tall, fat or thin, I don't really care, but a bald man with a beard over the age of 45 will almost always catch my attention. My partner will turn sixty next January and he has a wonderful bald head and full beard.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OH YEAH, I'VE SEEN SOME REALLY FURRY FOREARMS OF MEXICAN GIRLS. THERE IS ONE IN PARTICULAR WHO WORKS AT MCDONALD. SHE HAS THICK COARSE FOREARM HAIRS THAT'S NOT TRIM. IT WAS REALLY LONG AND CURLY. WISH MORE WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. MY ARMENIAN EX-COWORKER SAID SHE SHAVED HER FOREARMS HAIR AND EVEN HER BACK HAIR BIWEEKLY. SHE EVEN SHOWED ME HER NAVAL TRAIL WHEN SHE DIDN'T SHAVE. WISH I COULD HAVE BODY HAIR...:rolleyes: