Hairy front, smooth back

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing against guys that are hairy or smooth on both sides, but does anybody else get especially turned on by men with serious fur on the chest and belly, but completely smooth backs and shoulders?

I love a hairy chest, but being able to turn him over and give his smooth back a rub-down is golden.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naturally or groomed?

I always have to have my back and shoulders shaved if I'm going somewhere like the beach or anywhere where any one other than my family and close friends are going to see me shirtless. But a day or two afterwards, itchy/painful red bumps grow in all over my back (not really on my shoulders) and it's torture! I actually recently had some suggestions about which products to use and I'll have to look into using them for the future.

Still, if I could have it my way, I would never bother to be shaved and people wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't think that's true, so if I'm looking to impress someone I'll have to stay groomed. :p

hardmuscle399

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing against guys that are hairy or smooth on both sides, but does anybody else get especially turned on by men with serious fur on the chest and belly, but completely smooth backs and shoulders?

I love a hairy chest, but being able to turn him over and give his smooth back a rub-down is golden.

I especially get turned on by YOU!

SDCoug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey bryce,

I have wondered about this prerequisite at times, as I, too, prefer a slightly - moderately hairy abdomen and chest, but growth on the back at all totally kills the mood.

Something about the former is hot, screaming testosterone and the sensuous prototypical male; however, a hairy back has no sex appeal at all, and is too uncivilized for me.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Still, if I could have it my way, I would never bother to be shaved and people wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't think that's true, so if I'm looking to impress someone I'll have to stay groomed. :p

I don't think any man should have to shave his body to appease others, be they male or female.

Men with furry backs are sexy in their own way. I've been with a few such men and would never expect them to shave themselves.

Having said this, I do appreciate a man with a hairy chest and smooth back. I think I like the contrast more than anything; two sides of the one man being so different. :biggrin1:

Reactions: caddymac

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Something about the former is hot, screaming testosterone and the sensuous prototypical male; however, a hairy back has no sex appeal at all, and is too uncivilized for me.

Each to their own. A hairy back isn't a turn-off to me. A contrasting front and back is just a turn-on. :tongue:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Actually I love seeing a guy with a hairy back- I love to nuzzle and smell into the hairs as I am fucking him

I never used to like this but since meeting up with this exceptionally hot looking guy with a mildly hairy back/torso im totally changed now and its a characteristic that is an instant turn on- its like food funny how over time tastes change

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My stomach, legs, and chest are hairy---my asshole, back, and shoulders are naturally smooth:redface:...I do agree, no man needs to alter his appearance to please another person. Just be what you are.

Last edited:

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm pretty sure most people would agree with you and very few people would think that a hairy back is sexy. :p But I appreciate the attempt, hahaha.

Nahhh, hairy backs can be really sexy. How much fur do you have on yours? A real lot? It's not really visible in any of your photos on here.
And it's true - everyone should be able to just be himself, furry or smooth.

shortnthickuc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have lots of hair on the front and a fair bit on the back. I always take all the back and shoulder hair off when I am going to the beach or going to be shirtless in public. I think back hair is revolting. Chest hair is still mildly tolerated by society in general. Back hair is definitely not. Seeing it on other men looks disgusting. On myself, it is a huge source of embarrassment and shame. Something that should never be exposed to the public.

VampireBear

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, for what it's worth - and I realize these are personal interests / attractions only - I think a person can't have too much hair. I like it on chests, legs, back, shoulders, wherever it is.
But I also get that a majority of men and women seem to prefer their men with smoother backs.
Just a preference, no real right or wrong answer, I guess.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best pic of my ex I have in my head is when he was standing in front of a window in the early morning and his hair glowed all around his shoulders like fire. It was awesome. Yes he was hairy all over.

Zyzyz

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The whole hairy chest, smooth back thing in humans is a bit peculiar in nature. Other animals have well-covered backs, and less in the chest and abdominal areas. Perhaps we've got it the wrong way round...?

caddymac

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure most people would agree with you and very few people would think that a hairy back is sexy. :p But I appreciate the attempt, hahaha.
I agree that those of us whom are hairy And have hairy backs should not have to shave to make others happy. You do what makes you happy. I hate having to be shaved for the very pains you mentioned. I don’t want to be shaved again! If people don’t like hair on my back -that is their problem. I have to be me.

• Love
Reactions: poibear