hairy girls

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sinsinasty, Sep 7, 2007.

1. sinsinasty

sinsinasty New Member

i've been with a lot of women who choose to shave and even wax down there but i've been with a few who let it go natural as well. I trim the hair around my pussy and I was wondering what you guys/girls prefer. I know some people have a hairy fetish and even like girls with facial hair (believe me, a lot of women have light mustaches that they wax). anyway, I was just wondering what your preferences were

2. basharbd

basharbd New Member

I prefer a "controlled" natural look. Not shaven, but not the Amazon either. Definitely don't like shaved, but won't complain either.

3. Zoeappeal

Zoeappeal New Member

I like to shave completely...I just prefer to not have any hair down there...or I'll trim if I don't feel like completely shaving. It just feels better...and I think it looks neater to me...but that's just my opinion.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like extremes... Hairy and totally shaved. Oh, I like it in between too, but a very hairy pussy gets me rock hard. And then there's something about a shaved or waxed pussy, so virginal.

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Just make sure I won't get any hair in my mouth. hair on the mons is cool.. hair sticking to your labia.. not cool. Actaully, I prefer it to look shaven around the labia.

Hair on the lip.. for me... that's iffy. I love a nice thick, black haird Italian or native girl, and to me, hair on the lip is a sign of more testosterone, which means better sex drive. So initial attraction, yes, but in a relationship, wax it away please.

6. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am an all around "fetishist"
    i like hairy as much as i like bald.

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Trimmed short and no body hair.

8. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I leave my underarms natural. Downstairs, I just trim what would stick out beyond a bathing suit. I do shave my legs though.

I don't know if it rises to the level of a fetish, but I do like it. My skin in both places is a little on the sensitive side and it feels really nice to have fingers caress and run through it during foreplay (including when it's just me).

I would say it's not something preferred by most guys. If I were to start a thread about who likes to be tied up and whipped, 10 guys would chime in and say that's hot. If I were to start a thread asking who doesn't shave their underarms, 10 guys would chime in and tell me how disgusting that is and how they're on the verge of vomiting.

But... I don't have to worry about pleasing the whole world. Just my boyfriend, and he's into it, so all is well ;)

I've never been hassled about it (even at the pool you wouldn't notice my underarms unless my arms were up over my head. It's natural, but not super long or anythign), but I have had a few people ask (usually girls) out of curiosity why I don't. It's a bit of a lie, but I just say that my skin there is really sensitive and even if I use an electric they poke me and I get a little rashy.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't think I could not shave my under arms. I hate body hair. Wax my cooch, shave my legs, I'm a compulsive eyebrow plucker too.

10. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I shave underarms and legs.
    The nether region is either trimmed short or waxed.

After getting used to that, for hygeine reasons, I don't know how anyone can stand to go back to fully grown out.

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although I remove EVERYTHING, I'm trying to learn not to be so OCD about it.

12. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually get a brazilian wax but lately I've been having laser treatments so I'll never have to wax the labia area again. I'm not very hairy at all, I just don't like to deal with the inconvenience. After the treatment is done, then it will be up to me if I feel like having a landing strip or if I want to go brazilian.

13. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree! If I had my choice, the only body hair on women would be on their heads and eyebrows, and the eyelashes.

I like bare, on me and other women. I love the look and feel of soft skin, you can see the lips, the folds, the pink, the clitoris. To me, when I look, I feel like hair is blocking my visual.

14. Eva

Eva New Member

I shave pretty much shoulders to toes. Pits, arms (yes, arms), hooha, legs, blah blah blah. No hair. Bleh hair.

15. snoozan

Gold Member

I shave when the mood hits me. Legs I don't get uptight about in the winter, same with underarms. The way I grew up and where I went to college it wasn't compulsory to shave everything all the time.

I am not a big fan of hairless genitalia on men or women. I prefer it trimmed and neat, but there's something about hair that, to me, makes a man manly and a woman womanly. I don't like women or men to look prepubescent. I think our society goes overboard with the hair removal, personally.

With that said, I'd love to start getting waxed just to clean up around the labia because it makes sex feel better. I'm on the hairy side in general, so I'd like a little less than ehat I've got, but I still want to keep some. I've been bare many many times and my husband and I both don't really like it.

16. thick_1

thick_1 New Member

Shaved !!!

17. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thick 1, I love your avatar!

18. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Both my wife and I both shave. We really enjoy it that way. Seems more of a turn on while watching each other. Feels better also when lubed up.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I do still take showers and use anti-perspirant :p

Draft saved Draft deleted