hairy girls

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I admit hairy girls turn me on like almost nothing else. And yes, within reason, not like circus freak hairy. Bur pussy, pits, butt, legs, belly, tits, even face, it's all good. Oddly, I find hairy men repulsive. And pasty politicians are disgusting - especially when you can tell they are in league with Lucifer. Except Rona Ambrose. I want to eat her hairy pussy.

tallman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey call me wierd if you must but I love women to be hairy and don't much care for the shaved pussy. Hair is beautiful and soft to touch and I could play for hours given the chance. I mean a bare shaven pussy
looks so raw after a razor has done it's thing I really can't see what you ladies see in it. I often ask my wife to leave her under arms which she reluctantly does during the winter months untill they get wicked !

To see hair escaping out the sides of a ladies panties really gets me going! It gives a little preview of what hiding behind. It's natural to leave things be isn't it ?

Steve

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often ask my wife to leave her under arms which she reluctantly does during the winter months untill they get wicked !

im sorry but...eww
armpit hair on a woman is just never a nice thing, especially when long like that.
elsewhere, i do like nice and smooth, but as long as theres no jungle down there im a happy lad :biggrin1:

shaftie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty much in the middle, I like to see a pussy with a bikini wax, but I'm fine with full on hair too. I've never had an up-close and personal interaction with a fully shaved pussy, so I can't say for sure how much I would like it. I have been with girls who didn't shave their armpits or legs, and it didn't bother me at all (except for the stubbly in-between times).

I have a friend who had a serious problem with female hair though - at some point his fiancee stopped shaving her legs, and it wrecked their sex life for months! I think she eventually went back to shaving, because it just turned him off beyond repair.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im sorry but...eww
armpit hair on a woman is just never a nice thing, especially when long like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8eyGziWjxM

You'll have to register a Youtube acct to see it, but even just that much hair bothers you?

Generally speaking, even when we let it go natural, girls just don't grow as much hair there as guys do. It doesn't look like we're smuggling tribbles :)

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8eyGziWjxM

You'll have to register a Youtube acct to see it, but even just that much hair bothers you?

Generally speaking, even when we let it go natural, girls just don't grow as much hair there as guys do. It doesn't look like we're smuggling tribbles :)

well she is hot, and its not like id reject her or anything on those pits, but its not like its a nice sight. its not repulsive i suppose, but at the same time not attractive in the slightest. IMO

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look though, you went from

im sorry but...eww

to

its not repulsive i suppose

You're growing ;)

Seriously though, everyone has their own personal preferences. There's nothing wrong with you for not liking it. Was just trying to illustrate that there's likewise not anything wrong with someone who does ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave my eyebrows into the shape I like, and wax my chin, cheeks and neck where I grow fine-but-noticeable hair. I pluck my 'stache, which only seems to grow on the sides. I must shave my pits daily, because I do not wear anti-perspirant, and there is only so much one can ask of deodorant. I shave my legs when I expect them to be seen, but my boyfriend never complained the times when they were really hairy. He is glad when they are freshly shaved and smooth, though.

He'd like me to go bald in the pubic area, but I find that unappealing. I don't want to look immature behind my panties. I don't want him to look that way either. I shave my lips, and the perimeter, and keep the rest trimmed (and softened with conditioner). My boyfriend shaves he shaft, and a small crescent above that. I'd like to shave his balls sometime, and see if he likes that. Bald balls are more fun to lick. A bald pubis would not appeal to me in the least, however.