hairy guys have smaller dicks

wantxxl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why does have hairy guys smaller dicks than guys with less or no hairs??
i found out that most (not all) hairy guys have a s or m dick. does anyone know why???:confused::33:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
wantxxl said:
why does have hairy guys smaller dicks than guys with less or no hairs??
i found out that most (not all) hairy guys have a s or m dick. does anyone know why???:confused::33:

It is an optical illusion as very thick pubic bushes "screen" the size of a hirsute man's penis.
Hairy men DO have larger testicles tho' .....

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wantxxl said:
why does have hairy guys smaller dicks than guys with less or no hairs?
i found out that most (not all) hairy guys have a s or m dick. does anyone know why?
It's because you have not had enough experience yet. From my own history I can tell you that you are wrong. Very wrong. I have found no shred of evidence that links hair and penis size however I can testify that hairier men are much much sexier... in most cases

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
What a crock of unsubstantiated shit. :rolleyes:

AND posted in the wrong fuckin' forum.

Damn. People's heads must be on the menu this week.

Maniacal, my experience leads me to the same conclusion you reach. I've never found a correlation between hairiness and cock size. However, I would tend to doubt that wantxxl lacks any sort of "experience."

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I have the experience. But out of all the friends I have. I have to say any guy I know that does have a massive dick, also ends up being more than hairy. Normally I would guess this was because that individual normaly had more testoterone, and that can always contribute to a large cock. But this is a completely unsubstantiated guess with no real homework behind it. In the end only genes play a real role in how big, small, or hairy an individual is. So your claim to the opposite is quite unusual, and for sure is just as false as my experience.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is 100% true, but only in Frankfurt, southern Austria and parts of Pennsylvania. Settlement patterns from early immigration to the US have created this anomaly. (Intriguingly the opposite pattern dominates in Sweden, Idaho, and on the left bank of Paris, but no identifiable reason has emerged for that.)

Did you know that the propensity toward a small dick is also found in hazel eyed men, members of the minor British royalty, zoologists, hoboes, actuaries and former fundamentalists who were deprogrammed by gay reclamation centers?

These and other actual facts can be found online. Sources for all of them will be provided to those sending me full frontal pictures. Thanks to OP for providing further empirical evidence for the "dick facts" file.

wantxxl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it was more a question from me !!!!

here in germany if you look to profiles of xl or xxl guys they are 99% with no or only a few hairs!!

fact is that i love guys with hairs and a big dick!!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wantxxl said:
here in germany if you look to profiles of xl or xxl guys they are 99% with no or only a few hairs!!
What utter bullcrap. Try looking around a little more. Sweeping generalisations really get on my nerves.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
What utter bullcrap. Try looking around a little more. Sweeping generalisations really get on my nerves.

How dare you say his thorough studies as bullcrap and generalizations!?!?
Clearly he has been with EVERY single hairy man in the WORLD and also taken into consideration that just because a guy is smooth doesn't mean that at one point he wasn't hairy. Unless of course ones penis gets larger with the absence of hair.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
First let's give the guy a break since english isn't his first language. Sentence structure has a lot to do with the meanings we perceive. Secondly, he said it was just from his own personal experience. If you want to enlighten him, send him your hairy pics. Not everybody has had the advantages some of you have had.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with a lot of hairy guys. I will say that some had large cocks. Most had above average and average size measures. Only three hairy guys I've encountered with small peni. These three guys REALLY made up for the small penis by having creative yet dirty imagination; large, talented tongues; and really nice hands. They were really great guys personality-wise. Two of those guys had REALLY sexy deep voices.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
I agree, Hootie. It's ridiculous to tell someone his own experiences are wrong -- or "bullcrap."
Nobody criticized his experiences, they criticized the sweeping generalizations that he made on the basis of these. I wouldn't expect anyone to criticize me for commenting that two of my local bakers have serious weight problems, but I would hope to be castigated if I extrapolated the argument that all bakers are fat on the basis on those personal experiences.

"Bullcrap" still strikes me as a perfectly adequate term for describing the act of seeking to fit others to a rigid stereotype on the basis of a few limited personal experiences; it's the mode of thinking underlying such a view of the world which I am criticizing primarily.