hairy guys have smaller dicks

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is so unbelievably not true... I used to be hairy until I started shaving and Im still the same length. Im irish... Im a natural furball lol.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
I can only speak from how I am, but I am hairy and hung here, so I'd say the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

then send him a pic of yourself and enlighten him. As far as sweeping generalizations go, they are rampant on this site. Any time anyone wants to bash a particular group of society, the sweeping generalizations fly.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wantxxl said:
it was more a question from me !!!!

here in germany if you look to profiles of xl or xxl guys they are 99% with no or only a few hairs!!

fact is that i love guys with hairs and a big dick!!!!

I'm hearing some familiar terms in this quote for instance xl, or xxl. Sounds like categorizations rather than general reference to size. This dudes experience is coming from a personals site or sites. Do tell where.
:cool:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a chime in from an actual hairy guy :

I'm a little fur ball myself, and mine is not small :)

I agree with the guy who said, that hair might make it look smaller.
The hair on my cock actually comes up like at least a third of the way on the shaft. (Sorry if some of you don't think this is very sexy:) On ocasion, I'll trim it with a pair of scissors, along with the hair around the base and on my inner thighs a little bit. It fasciliates the experience of getting a blow job (not to be too graphic:). I noticed in my pictures actually, that trimming it makes it look biggger somehow. So that might be what he is talking about.

Matt

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think there is no correlation between hair amount and size. Some say hairy guys are bigger, some say they are smaller.... in my esperience, i am way bigger that a very hairy friend of mine, but i said: me and him, two persons are not a good statistical basis.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I think is that balding or bald or the ones who shave their hads have fatter penises plus triple the stamina hairy guys have. :cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
It is 100% true, but only in Frankfurt, southern Austria and parts of Pennsylvania. Settlement patterns from early immigration to the US have created this anomaly. (Intriguingly the opposite pattern dominates in Sweden, Idaho, and on the left bank of Paris, but no identifiable reason has emerged for that.)

Did you know that the propensity toward a small dick is also found in hazel eyed men, members of the minor British royalty, zoologists, hoboes, actuaries and former fundamentalists who were deprogrammed by gay reclamation centers?

These and other actual facts can be found online. Sources for all of them will be provided to those sending me full frontal pictures. Thanks to OP for providing further empirical evidence for the "dick facts" file.

I find these fortiesfun travel facts fascinating and a minefield of info to help locate really big hairy cocks during world travels and foreign churchgoing .. especially while visiting friends on Rue de Seine and searching fundamentalist RC eglises on Boule St Michele! Originally thought of just visiting everywhere in Frankfurt , but the new travel advisory definitely rules this out as a likely place to find any cocks with hair at all! Forget Sweden ... eyes too blue and men too tall to have much body hair!:wink: :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On balance, I think the real moral of this thread is that hairy guys ... have more body hair. :rolleyes:

I think that just about covers the issue.

amouth4dxxxlgxxxthkck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not an authority on this subject, but I can vouch for this.
First my lover who i service regularly, that's it, I deepthroat him.
He has a hairy chest, and arms and uncut cock 9 1/2x 6 1/2.
Then I met a big man about 6'3 and 260 at a Burger king, fat fingers, with a wedding ring, big feet.
When I was about to leave, he invited me to his tractor trailer cab , parked behind Hannafords Grocery store.
In any case when I climbed in on the passenger side,, he was lying naked, a beautiful hairy chest i must say.
Hung average about 6 inches soft, but he grew and grew to 10inches and at least 7 inches around.
I got it all but it took some time and then he also came more than I ever had a man cum.
it may sound crazy, but at least a half of a cup.
So hairy men don't all have small penise, neither do smooth men all have large penises.
But one thing I can say, sometimes short men will surprise you with a whopper.
10x7 is the biggest i have deepthroated to the nuts and it was hanging between a man with a very hairy chest.