Hairy guys,Super Hairy Guys, & The Sex We Have With Them

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First off let me formally state that I am ALL about hairy studs to whatever degree. Be it on their chest, back, legs, neck, etc. The darker the hair on the lighter the skin is even more of a turn-on.

-I'm wondering if there are any hairy or super hairy studs here and what problems they may run across when someone sees how hairy they actually are before or during sex?
-Are there any support groups or forums for hairy guys that think they aren't appreciated in this world?

I personally don't mind it at all except for the occasional mouthful of hair giving oral. I find it VERY stimulating in more ways than one to be with a guy that is masculine, hairy, and dominating in the bedroom.

Anyone here want to share some stories then please feel free to reply or you can send me a private message. Whatever floats your boat, just remember that regardless of what folks may say..:You_Rock_Emoticon:

As long as he doesn't have a hairy back and shoulders I'm ok with the rest

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a 23yo guy on gaydar who I've seen on webcam too, who is the hairiest thing I have seen on this earth! He is a nice guy too - we've chatted heaps, and he had a lot of criticism towards his body hair by many people over the years.

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is a 23yo guy on gaydar who I've seen on webcam too, who is the hairiest thing I have seen on this earth! He is a nice guy too - we've chatted heaps, and he had a lot of criticism towards his body hair by many people over the years.

...especially when that's how they naturally are. Inbox me his profile on there as I wouldn't mind chatting with him and make him feel better.lol

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love men with beards it's a huge turn on. hairy men are hot, Something about the look of a mans cock sticking out of all that hair. I love to suck on his hairy balls to.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucking love (you can transpose those two words!) hairy guys. My boyfriend is one of the hairiest dudes I've been with and there's no turning back.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol I am not a fur ball but I have some pretty good hair going on.. never really gave it much thought really.