Hairy guys,Super Hairy Guys, & The Sex We Have With Them

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am insanely hairy. Not my back, except for the lower part creeping out from my crack a bit, but my arms, crotch, stomach, chest, legs, head, face, feet, butt, and taint are all extremely hairy. I started shaving and trimming at a very young age, so I wonder if that caused it to grow more than normal. I think it is pretty fucking gross and I always keep myself very closely trimmed if not completely shaved when I know that I'm going to be having sex. I couldn't even imagine sticking something in my butt when I am at my full hairiness, I'm not sure if someone could even find the hole, hahaha.

It should be illegal for a hot guy like you to shave!!

And no, shaving does not make the hair grow faster. It isn't like a plant, where the growing part is at the end and you pinch it back and it splits into two. With hair, the growing part is inside the skin and it pushes the dead part out. So cutting it has no effect. That's why it's so stupid that women with mustaches don't shave because they are afraid of making it come in thicker. Huge myth.

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alot of hairy guys usually encounter some negative responses from people at some stage during their lives. chewbacca_boy on gaydar has shared some of his negative experiences with me. He is still the hairiest guy I have ever seen especially for his young age too...

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Alot of hairy guys usually encounter some negative responses from people at some stage during their lives. chewbacca_boy on gaydar has shared some of his negative experiences with me. He is still the hairiest guy I have ever seen especially for his young age too...

..I've chatted with him as well and he by far is THEE hairiest guy that I have ever seen. I wish he was here in the states so I could cuddle with him!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess I'm lucky..I don't remember ever being with someone that didn't like my hairiness...or at least they didn't say anything about it

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am one of those who would qualify as extremely hairy. I have never seen chewbacca-boy, but be assured I will have a look.

In my own case, I have had negative responses because of body hair. In my case, the only part of me with less than average hair would be my legs. From the butt up everything is covered including back and shoulders.

Everytime I had a problem, there were common things. The individual who was in some way thrown off by all the body hair was a person who was not genetically gifted with "fur-genes". The last fellow I dated that had this problem, had virtually no body hair, and what he had for pubes and underarms counted as sparce.

When the dating started, so did efforts at trying to change me into something I wasn't. Body shaving was tried, but the person could not begin understand the discomfort an extremely hairy person has in the initial stages of re-growth.

I solved the problem. When I found my life-partner, I found another person with genetics for fur and it was that simple.

The moment we got together, the built in fur coats were an accepted norm for both of us, and in fact we both consider it an asset and in no form a liability.

We adopted my other half's Nephew a couple of years ago because of family problems at age 18. He had orientation issues with which is Father had difficulty, and you can probably guess the rest. He also has the genetics for "extreme fur coat" and in shorts with his legs now, one has problems finding skin. His genetic background on his Mom's side is for fur by the truckload and more grows all the time. Because his biological Father had little body hair he was made to feel uncomfortable about what he did have. When he came to live with us he was ashamed of the fur. That is changing now.

All three of us wear full beards simply because shaving would be something that would have to be done multiple times daily to be effective. I originally grew a beard thirty years ago, because of two things. The first was skin that had been planed because of acne scarring, and the second was that because of the planing as a teen, I had sensitive skin and even an electric gave me razor burn.

I have a full and heavy fur coat, I love my fur coat and if I were ever to be divorced from my present husband, anyone wanting me would have to accept the fur as part of the deal or they would be shown the door very quickly.

And yes, male fur can be enhanced for a percentage of those who want it.

Last edited:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
In my own case, I have had negative responses because of body hair. In my case, the only part of me with less than average hair would be my legs. From the butt up everything is covered including back and shoulders.

All three of us wear full beards simply because shaving would be something that would have to be done multiple times daily to be effective.

I have a full and heavy fur coat, I love my fur coat and if I were ever to be divorced from my present husband, anyone wanting me would have to accept the fur as part of the deal or they would be shown the door very quickly.

And yes, male fur can be enhanced for a percentage of those who want it.
Any chance of a pic or two please... love red/blonde hairy guys

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fucking love (you can transpose those two words!) hairy guys. My boyfriend is one of the hairiest dudes I've been with and there's no turning back.
As the only chick that has shown approval in this thread, you should go educate your sisters to the wonders of hairy guys.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd class myself as a hairy guy. Maybe not super hairy but it's all relative I suppose. See here for example:

http://www.lpsg.com/members/aliuel/albums/2015/906798-a.jpg

A hairier chest than most guys but nothing extraordinary. However living in Asia makes me the hairiest guy by far in 99.9% of all situations. Also, because my skin is so pale and my body hair is black (although Im quite fair haired in my head) it really stands out. In locker rooms and beaches I've definitely got more than a few stares. An occasional mutter or giggle perhaps but mostly just surprise. Some people over here, especially women, seemed unaware men could even grow hair on their chests!

First off let me formally state that I am ALL about hairy studs to whatever degree. Be it on their chest, back, legs, neck, etc. The darker the hair on the lighter the skin is even more of a turn-on.

-I'm wondering if there are any hairy or super hairy studs here and what problems they may run across when someone sees how hairy they actually are before or during sex?
-Are there any support groups or forums for hairy guys that think they aren't appreciated in this world?

I personally don't mind it at all except for the occasional mouthful of hair giving oral. I find it VERY stimulating in more ways than one to be with a guy that is masculine, hairy, and dominating in the bedroom.

Anyone here want to share some stories then please feel free to reply or you can send me a private message. Whatever floats your boat, just remember that regardless of what folks may say..:You_Rock_Emoticon:

THIS! 3 of my last 4 exes were hairy, I love it

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
3 of the 4 guys I've had relationships with have been hairy. One of them was extremely hairy, front to back and top to bottom. It was very hot! The last bf was almost completely hairless. He had a few pubes, but being that he was a blond, they were almost invisible. He did have a little hair on his legs. He was fun, but I missed the hair.