Hairy Legs A Plus Or Negative?

Jerclitdick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wondering what other people think about this. Hairy legs for me are a big big plus. Usually don’t like hairless or shaved (Depending on the person)!
I personally like to be smooth legged but love my man to be hairy and natural very masculine look I think

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hit puberty before most of my classmates and my Mediterranean genes kicked in to give me more fur than I wanted. I felt like some kind of Greek centaur with a hairy lower body paired with a horse cock but very little hair on my torso. But over time everything filled in and I'm no longer self conscious about it. I feel hairiness confers manliness and accentuates the "look" of a big cock. If I were to trim my leg hair, I'd have to trim everywhere else and I don't have time for that level of manscaping.

View media item 1235553View media item 1425529

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hit puberty before most of my classmates and my Mediterranean genes kicked in to give me more fur than I wanted. I felt like some kind of Greek centaur with a hairy lower body paired with a horse cock but very little hair on my torso. But over time everything filled in and I'm no longer self conscious about it. I feel hairiness confers manliness and accentuates the "look" of a big cock. If I were to trim my leg hair, I'd have to trim everywhere else and I don't have time for that level of manscaping.

Never change that! You look so good

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I agree that hairy legs and body and a huge cock like yours looks very manly.

Reactions: GreekXL

21yearsyoung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hair goes well with a big cock hehe