Hairy legs on a guy Yes or No?

tiddles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE hairy legs on a guy! In fact, it's pretty much a deal-breaker if they have really smooth legs, I find them a major turn-off. I wish mine were a little hairier, but they have hair on them. I especially like coarse, dark hair, and a nice hairy chest is :yumyum:!

Reactions: aldawg

tiddles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As much as I love a hairy chest and hairy legs, I actually prefer smooth asses- they're the best. Maybe I'm a major narcisisst, because this is the combo I have :biggrin1:.

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im right tehre with ya Gowheels

though im going to be honst, being hairy myself i like to trim it everyonce in awhile.

i shave everything once ever like 4 months

gets too bushy

tiddles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I like my chest hair to be trimmed a bit, you lose too much definition when it gets too long. I use a number 4 guard and it comes out nice, i taper it out with a 3. I don't need to trim the legs though, or my butt. Shaved balls are my fave, but I HATE the fucking maintenance damnit!

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i love hairy legs or also hairy men too..
and i am very hairy you know
and so i love that
nappydyno i would send you some pics of my hairy legs and maybemy hairy penis or ass if you want :)

tx_tall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love tan, hairy legs on a guy, especially when he's wearing athletic shorts and shoes or boardshorts. Not caveman like, of course, but like my own legs; just a nice shading of brown (or blonde) hair.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been self consious of my hairy legs. It's not like Robin Williams thich, but it's moreso that others.

And I also have some hair on my feet.:redface: Now that I really hate.

Same here. I've had hairy legs since I was 13 or 14 and was always self conscious. It doesn't stop me from wearing shorts, and I've grown less self conscious about it as I've gotten older. I've noticed my legs are hairier than many other men I've seen, but some guys are extremely hairy and I don't envy them at all. I wish mine were less hairy, and I've thought many times I should shave them to see what will happen. But I never have because I fear that the hair won't grow back--having smooth legs would be worse than hairy ones. In the summer my legs tan nicely and the hair doesn't look as prominent. I don't have hairy feet and I'm glad about that. Just a tiny bit on my big toes is plenty.