Hairy legs on a guy Yes or No?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Same here. I've had hairy legs since I was 13 or 14 and was always self conscious. It doesn't stop me from wearing shorts, and I've grown less self conscious about it as I've gotten older. I've noticed my legs are hairier than many other men I've seen, but some guys are extremely hairy and I don't envy them at all. I wish mine were less hairy, and I've thought many times I should shave them to see what will happen. But I never have because I fear that the hair won't grow back--having smooth legs would be worse than hairy ones. In the summer my legs tan nicely and the hair doesn't look as prominent. I don't have hairy feet and I'm glad about that. Just a tiny bit on my big toes is plenty.

I just wish there was a way you couldd remove some of the hair, thin it out, and make it look like you didn't shave.

But I doubt that is possible.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious as to everyone's opinion on hairy legs on a guy?

I think its fucking HOT!

magmozine

Go there for some hot hairy legs

I don't always like hairy legs on a guy. The shape of the guy's legs is most important. Some hair (not too much) is a bonus.

Having said that, these pics left me momentarily breathless. Oh so sexy.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
yes yes yes !!! LOVE HAIRY LEGS ESPECIALLY IF IT'S SILKY SOFT.. HAIRY THIGHS ARE THE BEST.. THERE USED TO BE HAIRY LEG GROUP ON YAHOO CALLED LEG MAN IS IT STILL AROUND?

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Since I have hair on my legs, a treasure trail, and some sprinkling on my chest, it's a definite yes for me.

But if the hair is coarse, then it could get annoying.

Reactions: str8budchgo