Hairy legs

raunchypete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I have hairy legs and was wondering what I can do to get rid of some of the hair? Or should I just wax them and get it over with?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know why guys shave their leg hair unless they're a triathlete or participate in at least one of the sports! But even then, they would probably do the whole body. Unless your leg hair is a couple inches long, I don't see why you would even trim it. :/

Just a question, why do you want to get rid of the leg hair?? The one hairy part on my body I would NEVER shave or wax would be my legs. :O I could live with practically anywhere else I would usually not shave - chest, belly, and arms - but leg hair I would want to keep.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how does nair fair for u guys.....like the sensitive shit i see on tv not the skin burning dipillatory theyre seen as...veet? take every precaution to avoid ingrows... i kno a story that involves pubes a yellow big razor and irish spring

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never been attracted to hairy legs or armpits but had two leg experiences growing up. A salesman came in one of my folks businesses when I was about 15. I was the only one working and didn't realize at the time but he was trying to put the make on me. Somehow the conversation got around to leg hair and he had me pull up my jeans so show my hair. I'm sure if a customer had walked in when they did, he would have got around to having me pull my pants down (or off.)
Second was when I was in college and worked parttime in a music store. The owner had a friend who was a promoter for concerts. He brought posters in one day to advertise a concert and in talking, he had me pull my pantsleg up. Of course, by then, I knew the score but changed the subject. He didn't appeal to me at all.

Now perhaps a harry chest will turn me on....or over. :rolleyes: